5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
at least a little bit lesbian, I see that in this game there will only be tits with a penis, but maybe it will be a little different
It may happen, we're only seeing the introduction right now, give a chance for some updates.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
It may happen, we're only seeing the introduction right now, give a chance for some updates.
Honestly I don´t see it, maybe one or two if Dev goes quick with updates, but if the game goes around Futa with big Donkos, I expect that and not other things, 80/90% at least. :devilish: :cool:

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Can someone explain to me why the first black character that is introduced, turns out to be molester and rapist? Is this some sort of fking Stereotype? Like every game with black characters only have them doing NTR or cuckolding or raping? I haven't seen a single game with decent depiction of black characters.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone explain to me why the first black character that is introduced, turns out to be molester and rapist? Is this some sort of fking Stereotype? Like every game with black characters only have them doing NTR or cuckolding or raping? I haven't seen a single game with decent depiction of black characters.
You forgot to say that among all the Futas that appear on the cover she is the one with the ugliest face and hair, but yes that is a stigma that is never missing in these games. :ROFLMAO:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I get what you're saying since a lot of these black guy ntr obsessed people like to skirt the racism line but if we take into account all the old and/or fat people that appear in these VNs then we'd assume they are all blackmailers and rapists as well :KEK:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I get what you're saying since a lot of these black guy ntr obsessed people like to skirt the racism line but if we take into account all the old and/or fat people that appear in these VNs then we'd assume they are all blackmailers and rapists as well :KEK:
Literally this old guy is always being grabbed to do all kinds of shady stuff :ROFLMAO: , very rarely does he get picked up to play a decent human being.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Good start , good game .
Similar in a way with A Failure to Launch.

Last edited:

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Unbearable, this kind of victim mentality

Aric_Lust

May 1, 2018
This is that good stuff, gimme a female lead surrounded by futas and let me get dominated. I pray this project goes well for you and that more games get made in this genre... with a female lead, so many male butt boy leads.. an ocean of them. This game is a ice-cold lemonade on a hot summers day.:giggle: (also futa leads surrounded by babes floats my boat too;)) much love

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I have to agree with that final statement from Luna, I too wonder what else is in store for her. Very interesting start, and looking forward to checking out where this game goes. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Unbearable, this kind of victim mentality
The stereotype is definitely prevalent but there are games that have black characters that are good people. Dreams of Reality and Acting Lessons off the top of my head. Though in those games its just the one black that is your friend. WVM has some and more recently Move the Chains, though in that game there are gangs and sports players alike. Though I guess if you wanted to be cynical its still some sort of stereotype I guess? Other than that there is usually a black girl somewhere among the cast of women in quite a few games.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I wonder why its a never an old/fat/ugly woman trying to blackmail the male character into sleeping with them to cuck the girlfriend. :BootyTime::KEK:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I wonder why its a never an old/fat/ugly woman trying to blackmail the male character into sleeping with them to cuck the girlfriend. :BootyTime::KEK:
It would be abandoned quickly due to 0 support but that would be a legendary troll game. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: loikl
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes