• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Thank you. I don't have such files.
Why they put protection on storage I don’t understand..
For me it's in the save folder but I play on JoiPlay/android
On PC it might actually be in the Tokens folder like the Repack site states

And it's a feature that was included in Ren'Py 8.0
the dev had nothing to do with it
Only way it could be excluded is by reverting to an older Ren'Py which wouldn't be optimal

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Loli_Analhik

AhegaoLife

Jul 11, 2017

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.8 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost
just heads up. new game ver out

Dec 2, 2020
I really have a problem what to think about this game. I absolutly love all details and models' imperfections. They are a little too thicc for my taste but it dosen't bother me that much. Sure, not all renders are great, there are a few "odd" angles, but again, nothing that would put me off. But all that writing. Damn. First of all, I don't buy that there wasn't an AI bot involved here. I'm not a horny teenager looking for a quick fap, I'm a real sucker for a good, fleshy, elaborate writing and narration. And that's probably why I have such a problem with this game. There's just too much of it, too artificial. So are the choices. Sweet mother of shit. The amount of choices I am bombarded with is really overwhelming. Especially since many of them are truly meaningless. I absolutely can't catch the pace when I have to make 5 or 6 choices during 1 minute of reading. This was my first time with this game and I really don't know what to think. I really want to like this game, I really do, but it does a lot to make that impossible. From the "techinical" aspects, original size of the game is absolutely unacceptable. It's an absurd ratio, 5.4 GB (rar) to actual content of the game at this point.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes