Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I prefer f2m piss or just female piss and there really isn't anything very interesting. Unfortunately
there is a scene in "My best deal" that might be to your liking. the scene itself is super good imo, Im not a fan of f2m but even then it did its work for me lol.

raick_

Oct 18, 2023
well the current content (Alice path) has one solo female pissing scene
there is a scene in "My best deal" that might be to your liking. the scene itself is super good imo, Im not a fan of f2m but even then it did its work for me lol.

I was playing Max's Life (CH 2) and there is a beautiful scene of Rita pissing on Max

But it seems like it was just

I got a little tired of playing and I didn't play the other chapters either.

My best Deal I played a little last year and I think I remember the piss scene :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
VN - Ren'Py - Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald] | F95zone

The last update dropped a nice f2f golden shower/piss drinking scene, in case you've missed it. ;)
This is a great game and I recommend it anyways besides said scene, and from the look of things it's likely there will be more scenes like that in the future. Word of advice, this game can be pretty gruesome at times. If you're sensitive towards blood and gore, maybe it is better not to play it.

Jul 15, 2021
Decent urination scene (m watching f) just dropped in the new Jason, Coming of Age update (good game btw). Per the dev's Subscribestar:
Therefore, I've decided to release an interim update tonight with the completed work on an alternative path to the evening spent with Alex. This path will offer you a little over 40 minutes of gameplay. To access it, you need to load a save file just before deciding to go home with Alex and instead choose to go out with Salai, as shown in the attached screenshot.
When you do this, choose to go with Mizuki over the waitress to get the scene.

Reactions: merleved and darlic

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Many games do not have tags, yet they may contain "urination" or "watersports" scenes.
This thread is also for sharing discoveries of games without the tag.
For example, I suspect that many games tagged "Female domination" and "Male domination" have some "urination" scenes, even if it is not tagged.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I mean such games would be easier to find if they were properly tagged thats all Im saying lol.
and maledom and femdom are so vague, even more so in the context of current tag system where the game can have only 1 soft maledom scene to be tagged as maledom game lol.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Meanwhile, Grandma's House dropped a new scene (includes pet play), and so did Such a sharp pain (m2f, light golden shower, with more to come presumably). Again, SSP can't be found here and I'm not sure the update has leaked already (most likely it has been, on that lewd famous corner... ;))

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Meanwhile, Grandma's House dropped a new scene (includes pet play), and so did Such a sharp pain (m2f, light golden shower, with more to come presumably). Again, SSP can't be found here and I'm not sure the update has leaked already (most likely it has been, on that lewd famous corner... ;))
SSP is a game that I am translating into Italian just for friends outside F95.
Currently the version is v0.9.2.22R

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
v0. 10. 0. 22B? :unsure:
yes, that's the one... I think the public release should happen relatively shortly
man I remember Ketzal said he is going to make ws scene soon while he was making second update of this game years ago :LOL:
To be fair, the content has been planned since the beginning and I remember asking Ketzal about it, the answer basically was "when it fits the story". And it finally happened :).

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Maybe this site should have some sort of option for members to suggest their own tags, and add a weighted value to those tags based on how many people concur, and how prevalent it is in the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote