Collection Video Harutoshi Collection [2022-08-30] [Harutoshi]

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
kinda funny how there is one comment on fantia stating that hu tao kinda looks like his usual megumin. Same exact thought when I saw it

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I was kinda disappointed when he presented several possible characters to draw next after finishing with Hu Tao but decided to go back to Megumin. It already felt like the same character when he went from Megumin to Hu Tao. If that's Harutoshi's type and he enjoys drawing her then then that's fine. It just sucks in terms of variety since it's basically been only Megumin for the past 3 years.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I was kinda disappointed when he presented several possible characters to draw next after finishing with Hu Tao but decided to go back to Megumin. It already felt like the same character when he went from Megumin to Hu Tao. If that's Harutoshi's type and he enjoys drawing her then then that's fine. It just sucks in terms of variety since it's basically been only Megumin for the past 3 years.
It's probably what makes him the most. He started with doing FGO's Mash and when he swapped to Megumin, he doubled his engagement.

Reactions: RGZ34

qookplus

Sep 4, 2022
[公開終了][スペシャル更新]★原神-胡桃[専用ボイス版]②輪姦の章-第一幕後編 (Pixiv Fanbox)

link

zip password - ciyuandaba

It's one of the videos that hasn't been updated
appreciate it if you could make a link in Mega or Pixeldrain

qookplus

Sep 4, 2022
I also found the April post

链接:
提取码:y4me
第一层120 第二层110
记得补文件后缀名(rar)

链接:
第一层120 第二层110
记得补文件后缀名(rar)

sellin1

Jan 29, 2022
[公開終了][スペシャル更新]★原神-胡桃[専用ボイス版]②輪姦の章-第一幕後編 (Pixiv Fanbox)

link

zip password - ciyuandaba

It's one of the videos that hasn't been updated
appreciate it if you could make a link in Mega or Pixeldrain
i only have this -

Missing -

• Red Heart
Reactions: qookplus

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I also found the April post

链接:
第一层120 第二层110
记得补文件后缀名(rar)

链接:
第一层120 第二层110
记得补文件后缀名(rar)
how do you download from pan baidu in 2024?

sswwwwss

Apr 23, 2018
Doesn't matter because the resulting file is password protected rar file that he didn't give the password for and it contains an extension-less file. Seems sus
Given all links are uploaded by the same person. I assume the password is ciyuandaba, the same one in his 1st link. I don't know about extension-less file, tho.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Given all links are uploaded by the same person. I assume the password is ciyuandaba, the same one in his 1st link. I don't know about extension-less file, tho.
It's not. I tried that one as well as the listed y4me though i'm pretty sure y4me is just the password to access the file in baidu. None of the listed "passwords" worked.

sswwwwss

Apr 23, 2018
It's not. I tried that one as well as the listed y4me though i'm pretty sure y4me is just the password to access the file in baidu. None of the listed "passwords" worked.
How about 120 and 110? You have tried them?
You also can try 666, 520, 995, 748, 88, 233, 484. They are cn slangs.
I'm at my wits' end now.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I DO NOT trust that link it's not a ZIP file it's an executable! That makes it SUS! I'm not putting a virus on my system!

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I DO NOT trust that link it's not a ZIP file it's an executable! That makes it SUS! I'm not putting a virus on my system!
The exe is "safe" or as "safe" as you would consider baidu since the exe is to install baidu's client. There's no way to download (that I know of) off baidu without it. It's pretty much like MEGA's client except MEGA still gives you the option to do standard browser downloads. Downloading the client doesn't make your dl faster though since for me downloading that was capped at like 120-150kb/s

sswwwwss

Apr 23, 2018
Ever since I learned that code can be executed within image files, I've never felt safe downloading anything from the internet. In my opinion, even opening a zip file is risky, even if it doesn't have a suspicious extension or executable.

To be honest, I'd like to try it, but I have no way to download it.
It wouldn't be the first time I've found a virus in a file from cn source anyway.