• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1 (1).gif

Overview:
Iidssm is a 3D artist who makes short animations and pinups of characters from League of Legends.
Futa on Futa, Futa on Fem.​

Updated: 2024-05-02
Artist: Iidssm -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 30+ videos, 60+ pictures
Length: 12m+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-03-24)
Download:
Animations to 2023-03-12: - - -
Pictures to 2023-03-16: - - -
2023 Mar-June: - - -

2023 July-Dec: - - - -
2024 Jan-April: - - - -

1 (3).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (6).gif Lux x Syndra Paizuri.png 1 (5).gif GwenTestFuta.png
1a.png RivenSolo Fem.png PiltoverTriple1.png fem nopubes.png FioraPOV1 nopube clean.png

Last edited:

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
I was hoping for his work to get shared for a while, really talented and promising newer animator. Earlier this month someone uploaded his stuff to kemono, was so happy to see that. After he put out the MF/Senna animation publicly his patrons almost doubled lol. Thanks for putting this together.
There's a new animation (Janna/Zeri) that was released yesterday, and it's on kemono, but the mega link he put isn't working for me. His mega archive has a post there, but the link in there also never works for me, says it was taken down. I think it came out the day after the torrent was updated so it wouldn't be in there. Aanyone have it?

Aug 31, 2020
What the fuck?
This thread was here since March?? I was sure there were none cuz some weeks ago I searched for it and found nothing, and I was sure I typed correctly or tried variations... Damn man, Thanks Legolas :cry:

Reactions: LordLegolas