Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I understand your pain. You could offer Jerid Oiso a pile of cash to make more Tsukushi videos for you. :D
Does he even do comissions? Will he even understand english? And how much would that be?
Never noticed him offering this anywhere.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Does he even do comissions? Will he even understand english? And how much would that be?
Never noticed him offering this anywhere.
I don't know, if you offer him enough money, he might. I think he reads the comments on fanbox and does videos his fans like the most.

He released 2 more videos yesterday, with that december is complete with 16.

Just the 2 new videos.

spock-the-simpsons.gif

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Nude as in no clothes? if so then there aren't any... but as far as I know there are like 5 videos of Corneo fucking Tifa in her blue dress, so Jerid really been spoiling us with Corneo X Tifa content
1704119805565.png
There is one, the first from 2020 but that should be in the collections somewhere.
Also there are 2 variations in his names for that "in the Corneo's mansion" and "vs Corneo" from the second series of videos i don't know any nude version.

Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 3223520
There is one, the first from 2020 but that should be in the collections somewhere.
Also there are 2 variations in his names for that "in the Corneo's mansion" and "vs Corneo" from the second series of videos i don't know any nude version.

Yeah, the "In the Corneo's mansion" variant uses the super old Tifa model.

The Vs Corneo uses the far superior new Remake model.

And, upon rechecking the collection, THERE IS a nude version of Vs Corneo 3. but that's the only nude version of his new Corneo works

Screenshot_20240102-000603_MX Player Pro.jpg

Reactions: DarkDank
Jun 10, 2022
View attachment 3223520
I really hate to ask this... but by any chance would you know in which collections those Tifa x Corneo videos are located? I don't have the bandwidth to go through each individual update collection.
Even a rough idea on where to start would be appreciated.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I really hate to ask this... but by any chance would you know in which collections those Tifa x Corneo videos are located? I don't have the bandwidth to go through each individual update collection.
Even a rough idea on where to start would be appreciated.
I don't even know if i have this file really from the collections here or from somewhere else.
The collections here are mostly complete so it should be here, i think from the age of the file, it would be the first one, so the starting collection before the updates but that is just me guessing.

do we have a pack where there's all the ONLY Tifa videos in a single place?
Since everything here is ordered by time and not character, not that i know.

I just remembered, that i have even older animations, where i only have the pixiv file (folder with the single jpgs of the animation) and don't know if there ever where real video files (his fanbox startet more than a year later).
The 2 "Tifa in Corneo's mansion" files are nude and you don't see Corneo as a character but that was the time before the harsh censorship by pixiv, so no pixeldicks.
76190504_master1200.jpg 76314985_master1200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MonkGin

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017

And, upon rechecking the collection, THERE IS a nude version of Vs Corneo 3. but that's the only nude version of his new Corneo works

View attachment 3223734
It seems that was added later to his original post. I checked it again today and someone commented under it how he would love to see Tifa nude and then the nude video was added as a second entry in that fanbox posting.
I did not have it in my offline collection so it is most likely not in the archives here (i did not support him at that time and i usually don't check older postings, maybe i should sometimes).

jezenem437

Nov 15, 2021
It seems that was added later to his original post. I checked it again today and someone commented under it how he would love to see Tifa nude and then the nude video was added as a second entry in that fanbox posting.
I did not have it in my offline collection so it is most likely not in the archives here (i did not support him at that time and i usually don't check older postings, maybe i should sometimes).

Wish he can do the other videos with nude versions. Better yet, a longer video with Tifa and Don Corneo, too.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022

I like the older model. She has narrow, pointed, feminine face.

The newer model's face is fuller and fleshier. IDK whether "pudgy" is the right word. Her cheeks are puffed up to make her look "cute" rather than "sexy."

May 15, 2021
I know it's all unrealated but does F95 has ?
If you go to his SubStar that he moved to from Fanbox, all his content is free. I think he just delays it slightly then uploads the video directly to gelbooru. More details at his Substar page.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Jerid's uncensored videos after October 28, 2021 are:

View attachment 3241472

I think so, but is it correct?
If I'm wrong, please point it out.

It would be very helpful if you could upload any files you don't have.
Maybe there are different versions of the videos but most of the videos, marked with * i have, are censored.
"Misaki asleep" is censored but rather sloppy as in not fully censored, as if he forgot to censor some scenes. The same goes for "Betrayed Tifa"
"Luna stretch" is not censored.
Since he claims to be only active on Fanbox and Pixiv the different version idea seems to be unlikely.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote