w123t4

May 26, 2019

Arts style look like kidmo but havn't seen these pictures in the past, don't know it is the real one who start to active again or a faker who use his name.

day666

Jan 24, 2023

Arts style look like kidmo but havn't seen these pictures in the past, don't know it is the real one who start to active again or a faker who use his name.
According to developer momentum games it's Kidmo.

SecretPie Festival' release event!

The second collaboration between illustrator Kidmo and Momentum Games~!!
DLC release full of his new illustrations that have not been seen anywhere else!

Thank you for loving 'SecretPie Festival'.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
According to developer momentum games it's Kidmo.

SecretPie Festival' release event!

The second collaboration between illustrator Kidmo and Momentum Games~!!
DLC release full of his new illustrations that have not been seen anywhere else!

Thank you for loving 'SecretPie Festival'.

It is quite strange since he got in jail was because this game didn't have his permission to use his art in game so he chose to contact the government to protect his copyright and now he is working with them.

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I can't even tell the picture that it is definitely a Korean hentai version more than a Japanese version.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I can't even tell the picture that it is definitely a Korean hentai version more than a Japanese version.
One try to look more real life like, the other more into the anime direction. It ain't harder..

BarnXero

Mar 9, 2022
Any news of his return to art. Doesn't have to be to NSFW art but just art in general. I remember he posted a bit in 2022 but now it's been silent.