RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
Yes, the SEQUEL series starts in Blight, there's 7 other games made on an older engine but they mostly just contain things that are references for the current games

If by second game you mean Awake, technically, yes, Kuruha is the descendent of a God.
That means that liberty step And a previous game that I don't remember is not part of the SEQUEL canon and how do you know that she is a Kurahua Goddess?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
That means that liberty step And a previous game that I don't remember is not part of the SEQUEL canon
The game you don't remember is probably Atline, but they are canon, they just aren't relevant enough storywise for there to be a need to play them to understand SEQUEL. Just think about them like they are history books.

how do you know that she is a Kurahua Goddess?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
The game you don't remember is probably Atline, but they are canon, they just aren't relevant enough storywise for there to be a need to play them to understand SEQUEL. Just think about them like they are history books.

Sincerely thank you for all the questions you have answered but I would like to ask you two last questions if it is not too much trouble, the first is why many hate Kurahua's best friend And there is a possibility that the game maybe comes out on steam

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Sincerely thank you for all the questions you have answered but I would like to ask you two last questions if it is not too much trouble, the first is why many hate Kurahua's best friend And there is a possibility that the game maybe comes out on steam
No problem (y)

The reason why people hate Sheena is because she made everyone forget about the Main Guy, so our entire adventure in Blight and the memories we made with Rabi, Tirma, Uula and Nyx have been erased.

Unfortunately there's a near 0% chance the games come out on steam, they're old and the creator would have to censor stuff...

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
No problem (y)

The reason why people hate Sheena is because she made everyone forget about the Main Guy, so our entire adventure in Blight and the memories we made with Rabi, Tirma, Uula and Nyx have been erased.

Unfortunately there's a near 0% chance the games come out on steam, they're old and the creator would have to censor stuff...
Well to tell the truth if it weren't for her they wouldn't have met María or Nazuna respe
No problem (y)

How strange, in the translation that I played, she really didn't want that to happen, but rather she wanted the protagonists to come to rescue or help. Also, thanks to her, we have María and Nazuna. two very beloved characters

I really don't see the point since there are h games that aren't really worth it, and seeing on the other hand, h is optional since it doesn't really contribute much to the plot.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
How strange, in the translation that I played, she really didn't want that to happen, but rather she wanted the protagonists to come to rescue or help. Also, thanks to her, we have María and Nazuna. two very beloved characters
Well, it's not "hehe I want others to forget you" but there was no way around that for her objective.

I really don't see the point since there are h games that aren't really worth it, and seeing on the other hand, h is optional since it doesn't really contribute much to the plot.
It doesn't contribute to the plot but it's part of it, and for example, in Blight you have to trigger the first H scenes for Rabi, Uula and Nyx for the story to progress and almost all interactions with Fake Rabi end up with him wanting to do you so there'd be major changes in the end.

A y cuál es tu top de personajes
My favorites are Saxa, Rabi, Auris, Nazuna, Caith, Malice and Maria. I don't really have something like a top 10 so they aren't ordered by who I like most.

Oh and btw I like Sheena, she's cute

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
Well, it's not "hehe I want others to forget you" but there was no way around that for her objective.

It doesn't contribute to the plot but it's part of it, and for example, in Blight you have to trigger the first H scenes for Rabi, Uula and Nyx for the story to progress and almost all interactions with Fake Rabi end up with him wanting to do you so there'd be major changes in the end.

My favorites are Saxa, Rabi, Auris, Nazuna, Caith, Malice and Maria. I don't really have something like a top 10 so they aren't ordered by who I like most.

Oh and btw I like Sheena, she's cute
Yes but that does not justify the hatred towards Sheena Rather, I am grateful to her for introducing me to Kurahua.

Do you think that with some donations I can at least find someone to provide an official translation into Spanish?

You are one of the few people who doesn't put fake raby in their top haha

Do A and Saxa have a background or is she simply someone very powerful that not much is known about her yet?

Y por último I love Lestea

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Do you think that with some donations I can at least find someone to provide an official translation into Spanish?
You can try asking asking the person who translated Awake to spanish but idk were you'd find someone trustworthy willing to translate the games to spanish...

Do A and Saxa have a background or is she simply someone very powerful that not much is known about her yet?
Idk who "A" is She doesn't have any background other than someone with Red Hair named her, she has lived an eternity and is extremely bored

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
You can try asking asking the person who translated Awake to spanish but idk were you'd find someone trustworthy willing to translate the games to spanish...

Idk who "A" is She doesn't have any background other than someone with Red Hair named her, she has lived an eternity and is extremely bored
The "a" escaped me coming out of that xaxa it could really be someone with an interesting lore making a prequel maybe to deepen how it became so powerful And by the way, the lore of the protagonist, as it would be, since it is not very clear to me how everything started if he was a test subject or an experiment.

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Finally got to replay this game. I was hoping playing through the series will shed more light on some stuff, but considering how disconnected it is from the rest, nothing much gained lol, except for figuring out soon enough that the adventurer is Caith, knowing what Vaeltria is. Knowing what an Oniro is didn't help much, considering how special this one is, probably isn't even an Oniro or just a superior type? The original definition is that they live within nightmares created and invite victims into them, but this one literally created one from outside while altering the reality/fullfiling wishes.

But anyways, I read some spoilers a few games earlier about this game, about what others thought of the identity of the protagonist. And I have to say, even after replaying the game, paying attention to every detail, I felt like not once there was a definitive proof that can nail it in either direction. Unless we get a game in the future that references this.

And I'm done with the series. I'll try the pre-SEQUEL games at some point. For the moment, I'll just take a break and join the Innocent Rules' and SEQUEL thirst's waiting lobbies.

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Love the game too but I wish there was more interaction between the characters, you barely see the twins talking to each other outside key moments. Despite the amazing atmosphere everything kinda crashes when you experience the jumpscares, doesn't help that after one playthrough it's easy to understand they only happen at certain points in the story...
(but seriously the atmosphere, it's probably because I'm not good with horror games but everytime I remove the plank from the mansion's door the baby laugh puts me on edge, I've replayed it several times to improve my speedrun time but I can't get used to that at all...)

I never noticed Ava's gender was never stated, I had a feeling at some point they were refered as "he" but I couldn't find it, and google searching the name says it's a girl name, hmm, oh well, that stays ambiguous.

They aren't Oniro, they're Nightmare Monsters, that's their species name, and the dirtbag isn't the witch, it's someone who snitched to her about them.

The Adult Zolam is meant to represent Nora, the smidges it produces sound like a certain lullaby and we know that she used to sing one for the children, you can hear one from the Mannequin at the Annex which we also know was her place, so yeah, that thing inside it is meant to be her too.
(fun fact the lullaby is Ashvale's village theme, and I like that very much because, altough I'm probably reading too much into it, having Nora sing a song from the country of monsters while living in Vaeltria seems like a nod at her not knowing that her family wasn't human)

The red eyes is something I did not know tho, that is very interesting, altough not sure if it's a default RPGMaker MV asset, but I'll choose to ignore that lol.

You can try playing the April Fools games now, they aren't(?) canon, but they're funy to go through, Hakika just released one today too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I feel like the fact that Ava's name doesn't follow the same conventions as Ineri and Miseri's makes the possibility of them being male a lot more likely. As at least in my opinion it'd feel a bit weird that they'd give the two oldest daughters names which both have the "eri" bit but not do that with Ava too. Like why would they decided to drop that and not name them something like Avaeri to keep up the naming convention?

• Thinking Face

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Am I missing something? Where is -eri in Inel? jk

But Hakika said in a Q&A that ミセリ (Miseri) is of latin origin, but rather than Misery it's probably for Misericordia (Mercy)
Inel means Hope... by latin it means either Ring or Anus (that explains a lot but I'prefer hope since it's a nice counterpart)
And Ava means bird/birdlike or Life

Last edited:

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Love the game too but I wish there was more interaction between the characters, you barely see the twins talking to each other outside key moments.
I agree, like if they gave us a few more talk events here and there, or like I was just thinking earlier that Dwellers of the Deep needed more scenes as I view that bit as what would happen in the epilogue. But oh well.

(but seriously the atmosphere, it's probably because I'm not good with horror games but everytime I remove the plank from the mansion's door the baby laugh puts me on edge, I've replayed it several times to improve my speedrun time but I can't get used to that at all...)
Haha

>I never noticed Ava's gender was never stated, I had a feeling at some point they were refered as "he" but I couldn't find it, and google searching the name says it's a girl name, hmm, oh well, that stays ambiguous.
That's what I thought, when I first played it I thought it was a girl's name, then I think I read a "he" + my interpretation and the ending pushed me into that conclusion. But now that I paid attention, I'm pretty sure that it's never stated. But I could be wrong. lol

>They aren't Oniro, they're Nightmare Monsters, that's their species name, and the dirtbag isn't the witch, it's someone who snitched to her about them.
Oh, thought they were just being descriptive. Makes sense.

The Adult Zolam is meant to represent Nora, the smidges it produces sound like a certain lullaby and we know that she used to sing one for the children
Wait, really? when do the smidges make that sound? I only hear static noise. That... that makes the sentiment I got at the end that "she got his back" from that picture even stronger (and from Caith's guess, that she helped). lol

(Oh, it was that place's theme. That's pretty nice, I found out about it being a blight reference recently. Nice find!)

I feel like the fact that Ava's name doesn't follow the same conventions as Ineri and Miseri's makes the possibility of them being male a lot more likely. As at least in my opinion it'd feel a bit weird that they'd give the two oldest daughters names which both have the "eri" bit but not do that with Ava too. Like why would they decided to drop that and not name them something like Avaeri to keep up the naming convention?
Another thing is that it's often referred to the 2 sisters, father and mother, but the story just tiptoes around saying 3 sisters. It might've just not happened but I felt that was odd, Ava being always separated in mention.

Edit:
>and the dirtbag isn't the witch, it's someone who snitched to her about them.
Ohh, I assumed the one upstairs to be the witch since the whole dream was like a simulated revenge. And the snitch being the person just outside?

>You can try playing the April Fools games now, they aren't(?) canon, but they're funy to go through, Hakika just released one today too.
Oh yeah, I saw the Uula x InoRules earlier on discord earlier. I might play them, lol. Though, I don't think any is translated? I might need to look up if there's a tool to MTL them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Am I missing something? Where is -eri in Inel? jk

But Hakika said in a Q&A that ミセリ (Miseri) is of latin origin, but rather than Misery it's probably for Misericordia (Mercy)
Inel means Hope... by latin it means either Ring or Anus (that explains a lot but I'prefer hope since it's a nice counterpart)
And Ava means bird/birdlike or Life
Haha oops, I'm diabetic and my blood sugar was a little high today because of what I ate and one of the symptoms I get from that is that sometimes my thoughts get jumbled around a bit. So I think I probably misremembered Inel's name as being Ineri because I was probably happened to look over to Miseri's name while I was thinking about what I was reading. Regardless I do think some stuff does somewhat point to them being male though, like how both sisters seemed to want to be reliable for and protective of Ava when you take into account the way men are treated sometimes in the world they live in.