• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so that was a fucking lie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where are your insides hanging at, Nodoka? fucking liar.
If I were to guess, Nodoka probably doesn't consider the book and everything around it, as "her" hurting Futaba. Even accidentally. It's more along the lines of Futaba hurting herself.

Nodoka tried to keep the book out of Futaba's hands (and knowledge), but she went and bought it. Then after that, Nodoka advised Futaba to not read it and even burn it:
Instead, Futaba read it all in one night, and she couldn't put it down, because it was so "good":

Nodoka might even still be waiting for everything to click for Futaba so that she realizes she's overreacting:
It's a questionable stance, but a stance nonetheless.

Reactions: Moonflare

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
When does Wiki update?

Why doesn't Sensei wan't to call half of the class? (Game finished)

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If I were to guess, Nodoka probably doesn't consider the book and everything around it, as "her" hurting Futaba. Even accidentally. It's more along the lines of Futaba hurting herself.

Nodoka tried to keep the book out of Futaba's hands (and knowledge), but she went and bought it. Then after that, Nodoka advised Futaba to not read it and even burn it:
Instead, Futaba read it all in one night, and she couldn't put it down, because it was so "good":

Nodoka might even still be waiting for everything to click for Futaba so that she realizes she's overreacting:
It's a questionable stance, but a stance nonetheless.
It's definitely a stance. One I'd expect from Nodoka, don't get me wrong. But it's one that's self-serving, hypocritical and convenient. You can't just, in good faith, do something that you know is going to hurt your "best friend", and blame it on them for not being "smart" enough to not delve deeper into it, or expect that they are just on a lower level than you and that eventually they'll reach your understanding of the world and conform to yours.

Futaba has read every single thing Nodoka has written, obviously she was going to read something that had her, all her friends, and the first man she loved in it. "Just don't read" is akin to adding insult to injury. And Nodoka has known Futaba for how long? Obviously she could predict at least some level of hurt from reading it.

My point is, it's not a priority for her. Futaba was never really as sacred as she likes to profess, that's a delusion she, for some reason, likes to maintain.

I mean, does anyone really think that Nodoka loses sleep about anyone's feelings, Futaba included? She and Akira are both detached, difference is that Akira admits to himself the stuff he does is fucked up and we get to see his internal dialogue. He has stuff that is actually sacred to him.

Nodoka? I'm not really sure she's even there enough to diagnose that there is a problem. She's just off. It would be wonderful if Futaba really cuts her off from her life, if the class finds out what she did to Yumi and also cut her off, but to be honest I'm not sure if any of that would even make a difference to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
Aug 20, 2021
I had forgotten the fact that Noriko literally drugged Akira, what the actual fuck.

I try my best to be on your team, Noriko. But what the actual fuck. I'm livid. If I was Akira, I'd never talk to this girl again. Then again I'd never be Akira for a multitude of reasons, praise be.
She didn’t mean to… :(

Oct 1, 2023
With all this Nodoka talk I wanted to point something out and it's that she is going under too many people's radars, she is NOT a normal person, and by normal person, I mean someone like Chika, Sara, Rin, Molly... people that are just people existing in Kumon-mi, and I really have to bring this conversation because you are treating her like one

Nodoka is a Maya-type character like Maya, Ayane, Akira... she KNOWS stuff

It doesn't matter how intelligent you are, one does not simply "know" everything about a person, like their entire personality, their past or even something as crazy predicting completely what someone's about to do.

I understand that you can be a genius and know every single possible piece of media in existance, it takes one in billions of people, a real super genius, and it is not completely far-fetched to have a character like this, but to know everything about people is entirely different.

Nodoka is one of two possible characters;

She is either a Godly being/angel (maybe something different entirely) or..... she is a Selebus self-insert.

Nodoka despite being a Main Cast character, is the only girl in class that Akira has no affection for, this is something Sensei himself tells her. Akira loves EVERY single girl in the game in different quantifiable amounts, one more, another less, but she loves (or at the very least) cares about every single girl in some capacity, but not Nodoka, and it's not something as shallow as "because she is a bad person"
Maya, is a bad person and she's the one Akira supposedly loves the most.

So why does this girl appear out of nowhere, is apparently a genius that knows everything, is a writer, and is for some reason writing a book about everything that happens around AKIRA? sounds similiar to a game called Lessons In Love.

Like Futaba said, it's a "masterpiece" she can't stop reading despite being sick after reading it. (praising his own work and how people view his game)

It's also not a secret Selebus is a fan of Wizards and cute anime girls which is the reason he's doing this game, it's like he is "writing" a universe where he can see one guy fullfilling his desire of corrupting young girls and sleeping with them, but watching is not enough, so he has to put himself in that universe and start corrupting girls together with his own MC (like Haruka and Yumi) because he secretly wishes it was him doing it.

This is why Nodoka has to be a girl, she wishes she could be the one fucking these girls but she doesn't have a penis, so this is the closest he can get to experience this. iT's also ironic how Selebus got fucked by his own creation haha :)

Either that or it's secretly a divine being using the body of a girl to get Akira to do his bidding, since mental manipulation doesn't seem to work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes