• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Still worse than his old projects. Projects 8 and 3 are much better, better music, better sync between audio and video, etc.
I thought this was one of his better ones. There has been so many milky white porcelain skin Asian girls it was nice to see a tanned blonde for once. Also the synching of animation to the music was exceptional in this one. My only real complain is the length of the video.

Last edited:

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
anyone got a link to the premium tier google drive thingy? old link isnt working anymore :(
It's working for me. Be sure to copy and paste the entire link into your address bar. Don't just click the hyperlink.

"Bonus Contents" for Project 16 are available.

pantylines

Aug 13, 2021
It's working for me. Be sure to copy and paste the entire link into your address bar. Don't just click the hyperlink.

"Bonus Contents" for Project 16 are available.
can you post the link? i cant seem to find it i just had it bookmarked

dreamdaddybrowny

Jul 27, 2017
Well 17 is shit too....
To me, 17 is honestly my favorite right now. The captions and build up are so good, more deepthroating than previous works which is my favorite, the animation is getting more intense with how they fuck unlike previous iterations where they had weak thrusts, and love that there were 2 different "perspectives."

Mack excelled in a lot of different aspects in Project 17

Kamishiro

Feb 14, 2018
My opinion of #17 until that time 0:33, even a dance like #16 would have been better. The subtitle NTR, I prefer that you put another context. Who watches the anime, she is not in a relationship. So she could go without a condom. And 17 V.2 I guess is for other people's fetish.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes