3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Qawsedrfygcuhvibj

Mar 15, 2022
I’m still in the process of playing this game, and I’m honestly enjoying it so far, the combat is simple and linear enough that it requires minimal thinking/planning, the scenes are also nice enough (and hilarious as well).

but i swear the 4th campaign boss is actually impossible, the only reason i ‘won’ was because i was on joiplay and could turn on the cheat menu and using god mode, it’s the only thing that has required any use of the cheat menu, maybe i’m just dumb, but can someone tell me the legit way of beating that boss?

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I saw "X-ROOM" and was like "They're back???" turns out I'm thinking of X-TOYS...

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This game is supposed to be funnier side of things. Complete opposite tone compared to Save the Subs. The Twitch chat is the most accurate sht I've seen in a while with how it lags my game, repeated messages, censorship of words and money randomly being donated for the stupidest of things. :)

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
Nothing against games with a lot of dialogue, I even like it because it gives greater immersion, but my goodness, anything in this game is at least 10 minutes of dialogue. My dick just can't keep up with how much I have to read until things progress :cry:

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes