Ren'Py - Mi Unica Hija [v0.25.0] [Binaryguy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

I really want to like this game, but I just can't. The graphics are extremely outdated, the point and click aspect is just overly tedious for the simplest actions. I have started the game a few times after updates and just can't do it.

With all the games that have good to down right amazing graphics, this one is just a tough sell. Too bad as the story and paths do interest me.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DH4444

POINT AND CLICK seems to be the main purpose of the game. To do almost anything you have to click several times in a specific combination.

Having to change clothes to go different places, seems like just something else to slow the game down and of course more clicks in combination to accomplish this. The countdown timers seem to verify this. I have some carpal tunnel so lots of needless clicks aggravates the problem.
    The graphics seem very old. With a good story, this is not a much of a problem. This game is 16 months old (8th update), yet the dark path at the beginning of the game is still not active.
    An average update of every 2 months indicates the developer is active. Because of the excessive clicking, I have not gone very far into the game and probably will not.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kaworu83

There are no renders! These are all screenshots from a modded the Sims 4. Don't expect anything better than this because there's nothing much he can do to improve the visuals.
    1 star for the effort and another one for the story settings.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

R0d3nt

This game is beyond frustrating.

I downloaded it encouraged by the positive reviews and ignoring the poor quality of the renders, but the flaws in this game are much more serious than the quality of the images.

Navigation: counter-intuitive and chaotic, sometimes you activate the options with the circle button, other times with the dialog icon. Wouldn't it be easier to start the dialogues by clicking on the characters?
    The mechanic of changing clothes to be able to go to certain places becomes tedious very quickly and that the new dialogue options do not appear automatically doesn't make sense.

Dialogues: quite poor, inconsequential and as far as I have come, very few.

The Game: This game NEEDS a walktrough. I'm amazed that anyone is able to figure out what to do to advance to new scenes. I just wander through the few available options hoping not to get caught up in a grinding spiral.
    The hints help rather little to find out what I have to do or at least, I do not feel that I am rewarded for paying attention to them. What the hell has to happen if I wander down the HALLWAY II at night or if i explore the brothel? nothing has happened yet. I've got all the CDs and despite what the hints indicate, I can't take a shower with the girl.

Graphics: Like I said, mediocre but far from being the worst of the game.
    As a positive point the perspective is interesting, it reminds me of some graphic adventures. I also like the effort to animate the characters moving around the scene.

I'm sorry if you think I'm too complaining but I don't understand how a game that is so poor has such good ratings.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

89tasker

v.0.20.0
    Needs a walkthrough.

You have to repeat actions with no way to know if that's what you're supposed to do. There is a hint system but some tasks have hidden requirements...

Extremely frustrating.

At least the cheats eliminated the grind.

****warning****
    There are gross scenes. vomit inducing.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ****it gets worse****
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fapmeister21

Holy Molly!

The renders are not bad, But the plot and gameplay is Excellent!
    This is the first game that i played with Systems like this, what a unique experience!
    Overall, The game itself is Excellent!

I hope the dev. will keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Cant give it more cause really renders are low resolution and since its prety much modular only portions of the entire render are visible,so a 480p render only has a small portion of visible image. Visual quality is not good

I liked the relationship, how its done, and the scenes are not bad, they lack visual quality but they are pretty decent.
    Overall the game is visually "ugly", and chracters look average wich has a bad side and a good side. The bad side is the obvious, if you dont get involved in the story you will probably quit, but if you get invovled in the story the girl looks average and the dad looks average which makes it kind of realistic in my opinion.

The game has potential, but it needs more resolution, better lighting, and more content obviously. Or insane amounts of content with the same visual quality.
    If every scene has the same level of narative and detail as the shower scene, the game is good. As for NTR I mind as long as it is good and so far, there are a couple of subtle moments that wouldnt get anyone going.
    Playing with cheats is a must.

Hope it doesnt get cancelled.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Unikat93

very good game. take your time with the story. she shouldn't immediately like everything he asks for. ;)
    she is very sexy and her father also matches an age appropriate man.

maybe your grandfather will come by soon :)

Edit: I love this Game, impregnate her please ;)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

diego68usa

This rating is for: 0.17.2 . was hoping for some spanish as its in the title! the game is different than the normal stuff you see. you are a perverted Dad (which is common) but dont have that many redeeming qualities but not a complete tool either. I like the daughter, mars, and bully characters as story lines but dont think the hairdresser adds much nor do i want to see the landlord involved (NTR with him will be no bueno!). warning there is a lot of repetition and grind but the game is enjoyable and i will recommend it for all. good luck @binaryguy and look forward to updates. v/r Diego
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Zalzany

I can handle the meh english, but its a serrious grind you have to save edit, and skip time like crazy to get anywhere in this game with out waiting till like day 40.

Oh and paywall for job speed, you don't pay 5 bucks there is a paywall in effect that makes it so you have to wait real life time for the job to finish. And they pay shit, and everything you need to unlock content is expensive so you not just spending 40 days to get the stuff you need to get the content unlocked, your spending extra time every single day you have to grind being reminded pay 5 bucks and skip this wait.

Personally stay away from this unless some one makes a cheat mod for this...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

szabon

The first thing to take in consideration is that this is a game in an early stage.
    And, as a game it is very well done. It's also a very unusual/unique mechanics for Ren'Py, which is great - not the usual recycled same old.
    Repeatedly F95Zone users ignore the tags and don't understand the difference between a virtual novel and a game that is not one, and never was created to be one, and constantly punish games for the mechanics not matching their expectations. They like and expect one-button pressing games where they can easily skip the dialogs and with minimum as possible sandbox features, where they need little effort. And those as I have already mentioned here are the novels.
    This game could do what many others could not: it is interesting and something new and this should be rewarded accordingly.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

moose_puck

Sorry binaryguy, but I have to give this 2 stars only. I don't think it's even in an Alpha stage yet, let alone Demo quality.

I really tried to play this all the way through the current content, but I just couldn't do it. There was way too many bugs and the UI was a real pain in the ass to use. I'll try to be constructive with the points below... both Pros and Cons.

Pros:

• It was a nice change seeing a 3rd person view like this.
    • While the graphics look kinda dated, you made up for it with almost continuous animation. Somehow, that pulls you into the story more then just a slideshow of perfect renders
    • I liked the story of just a normal F/D household and the F getting depraved. No Mafia backstory, Alien abduction, 10 year coma, super-rich MC who's father died, etc. Just real people in a low income home.
    • The way you handled custom names and ages was unique. Good job.

Cons:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You might notice that my above Cons pretty much fall into two categories. First, the UI is overly complicated and requires way too many clicks to do even the simplest thing. This doesn't add challenge or realism, it puts a wall up between the game content and the player that frustrates the player and makes them just not play. Second, the game still has a lot of bugs. BTW, you might think I introduced some of those bugs with my playing with variables and such, but I didn't When i encountered a bug, I overwrote the whole game again and tried from a fresh start. I only changed variables after i was playing and things were working. And I tried without the changes first in every case.

And I have to say, while i am not a coder, I do know how to examine and debug simple plain text codes such as this. The code in this game has a lot of typos and "orphans". And that's only in the 3 or 4 files I dug into. One typo in a variable I saw that made me smile was that you had two variables for beer ... one was beer and the other bear, LOL. Unless you plan on introducing some Oso's in the game, haha.

Anyhow, i hate giving a poor review on a new project, but I think you need to make some serious improvements here or you'll just scare away future Patrons. I really do hope you get the bugs fixed and tweek the UI because I would love to see where this project could go. And I'll try your next update for sure.

Good luck
  13. 2.00 star(s)

digitalblakangel

Review of Version V0.15.2)
    Okay graphics aren't great but done in such a way that it makes the style of animation work. Story was getting interesting, but then the UI started getting in the way and make me groan trying to do anything. Way too much clicking around to find something to do. To much advancing time trying to find what you need to do and getting past it is behind a subscriber paywall. Bad father system not even in game yet. I believe that with a fixing of the UI and future updates this could turn into a great game but system needs to be fixed badly otherwise people will abandon before day 4 or 5.