3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Use unren (found on the site) to extract game files then start game or load save file. In game hit shift + D then click variables and look through list for what you are looking for then hit shift + O to bring up console and type in variable then amount and hit enter. So if it's money then type in money=whatever you want. Make sure to pay attention as somethings are case sensitive and need to be entered the same way as they are seen.

Reactions: Sword26
Oct 27, 2017
Use unren (found on the site) to extract game files then start game or load save file. In game hit shift + D then click variables and look through list for what you are looking for then hit shift + O to bring up console and type in variable then amount and hit enter. So if it's money then type in money=whatever you want. Make sure to pay attention as somethings are case sensitive and need to be entered the same way as they are seen.
Well i tried doing a save editor, problem is the grind aint any better, its still a long slog

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
besides never having seen the Czech brothel I am always getting fatal errors during wanking scene at night and there seem to be some images missing (mcbathoutgo2neighbour 05' not found).

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I sometimes make a special mention in the name of a game folder. Now the name of this game reads "DON'T FUCK DOWNLOAD THIS GAME, JUST TOO MUCH ANNOYING THING" This is a rare annoying game. Small things, but if there are too many, then expel effectively. This game revolves around these annoying things alone. Rarely does the game push away so strongly and especially when it comes to not fetishes but game mechanics.
1. grind fucking grindfest
2. million clicks when searching for stuff
3. "waiting clock"
4. you can't get to the bathroom if you don't go to hall 2 first
5. Something fucking CD search
6. one speech option per day / cd per day. Could a little more be done to force an extended game. This thing spit right in the face. Then when that doesn't even help my own gimmick grind games i.e. save-editor.

No can do

Apr 12, 2021
Wow, now this is a proper grind fest, I like the concept. But holy Morgan Freeman, this is next gen annoying have to wait 30 seconds or pay five bucks on patreon? If this is the future of this dev, I am gonna have to give this a hard pass. I am not patient enough to go through this to find out if I wanna donate to the dev. Sorry but this is a big no go from me.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah.. saw the patern and stopped after day 3..
Don't know about you all, but i'm not about to play this grinding fest for some 768x768 lackluster payoffs.
Do some people legitimately find this format fun ? Christ...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have no problem with the grind but then I know how to get past that aspect of these types of game and I also know how to get around that you can't skip work thing as well.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I have no problem with the grind but then I know how to get past that aspect of these types of game and I also know how to get around that you can't skip work thing as well.
Even with cheating using save editor you can only interact once a day so I still got interact, then sleep rest of the day, that is sitll an annoying grind and playing as intended you got wait real time for each job because they think that is great idea for paywall. I hope to god other games don't instute this pay wall not sure any one else is ballsy enough to do it...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zalzany

WRONG you CAN interact more then once a day just use the console by extracting the game files with unren and after talking to her open the console and type in dtalkhome and change the number from 0 to 1 so change it to dtalkhome=1 you can add more then 1 if you want also.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Zalzany

WRONG you CAN interact more then once a day just use the console by extracting the game files with unren and after talking to her open the console and type in dtalkhome and change the number from 0 to 1 so change it to dtalkhome=1 you can add more then 1 if you want also.
So all I got to do is hack the game and change the game files. oh yeah that is something I do all the time. Heck no that is something YOU can do, I don't got patiance to dig all that up, and do changes dev should done, just to cheat. I would rather wait for a mod or a cheat I can isntall that does all that for me, or just have the dev do it.

Next you will tell me when a renpy game has errors I can just load up the code and trouble shoot it myself instead report the bugs lol

So your wrong with out playing dev and changing the games code I can't do that. By defualt you can't do that, you have to hack the game files. I mean with that logic every game is easy as I could just save edit and hack the game files, but that is not what review system is for. Its for the GAME AS IS, not after you crack open the g ame files and edit everything remaking the damn thing yourself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zalzany

It not hacking using UREN extracts the game files from the .rpa file which in turn unlocks the renpy DEV mode in game which is usually hidden and is no different from YOU using a save editor to edit the stats but instead of wasting time editing a save file you can just bring up the console in game and change a value while still playing the game. So all most of us have to do is hit shift + D click variables look at active variables then hit shift + O to bring up the console and away we go.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Zalzany

It not hacking using UREN extracts the game files from the .rpa file which in turn unlocks the renpy DEV mode in game which is usually hidden and is no different from YOU using a save editor to edit the stats but instead of wasting time editing a save file you can just bring up the console in game and change a value while still playing the game. So all most of us have to do is hit shift + D click variables look at active variables then hit shift + O to bring up the console and away we go.
I don't use a save editor, that is the point, also it is literally hacking by defination, your using a 3rd party program to extract the file, then alter it so you have dev mode. By defination you just hacked the rpa file once you opend it, and modified it. HACK: use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system. Now stop bothering me. If I have to hack it, and edit save files its not part of the base game.

Face it this game is meh at best, and the grind is horrible, if only defense you got is "WRONG you can hack it and make it easier!" You got no defense at all

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like gamejolt just got rid of their adult section so all adult games that were being hosted there are now gone. Now I no longer have any reason to really go there anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: binaryguy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mi Unica Hija v.0.16b is now out!

It can be found on their patreon and public released will be on 01/21/2022.

• Love
Reactions: binaryguy
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes