Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mi Unica Hija [v0.25.0] [Binaryguy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [426 MB]
- - -

Mac [413 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Thing to note is this is a very short update. Next update should be better. The goal is for there to be an update every 2 months. This update came around 2 months and 3 weeks after the last one, so more likely to get the next update in 3 months.

Reactions: nibagat

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [426 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [413 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

8 gb vs 400 mb
omg XD thanks!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I like this game but I feel like it will never be finished. It's just got too much going on with all the routes. I was starting with the love route and there has been no progress there for 2 or 3 updates now.
I don't want to start the sharing route and run into the same thing so I might need to put this game on the back burner and check it out in 5 years if I'm still alive lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [426 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [413 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

why after opening the game I get an error on Android

Reactions: gamarexx

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I like this game but I feel like it will never be finished. It's just got too much going on with all the routes. I was starting with the love route and there has been no progress there for 2 or 3 updates now.
I don't want to start the sharing route and run into the same thing so I might need to put this game on the back burner and check it out in 5 years if I'm still alive lol.
I think the majority of people following this game are looking forward to her corruption more than anything. At least, that's what the Patreon comments and discord have shown from what I remember. However, version 23 and 25 were mainly vanilla updates as far as the fmc is concerned.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Who can tell me why the saves don't work? I've tried it in different versions... and all the time it gives an error, and when I click ignore, it offers to start the game over... who will help me figure it out. “thanks.
Are you pasting the saves in both the game/saves folder AND the appdata folder?

C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Thelifeofthepervertedfather

paste the save in the above file path. Appdata may be a hidden folder, so change settings in file explorer to reveal hidden files.

Reactions: psico100

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020

paste the save in the above file path. Appdata may be a hidden folder, so change settings in file explorer to reveal hidden files.
i tried it doesn't work
(While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable)

devonakill

Jun 26, 2020

Nothing has changed(

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Dude you have a save for this scene?
This occurs at the beginning of the game when you just meet Mariel, after giving her lolipops and a teddy bear (and before her parents get murdered with the police standing in the hallway) I do have a file and will share it but I have to download the whole game again and not sure if i'll do it tonight. You'll get it faster by starting a new game and speedrunning till that moment (it's fast to get)

Reactions: TinFoilHat19
Oct 30, 2023
i tried this game, it does some weird shit to my PC like slowing it down & stopping me from accessing anything through file explorer.

window opens but its blank, went to delete game folder & wont let me delete it.
had to reboot & than delete

i won't be DL this again

• Haha
Reactions: Mercenary171
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes