• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I spent a few days on this one since I actually played through all of the first release again instead of just skipping it, especially since I didn't remember everything.
Holy shit, I remembered this game was good but blown away again by just how good it really is. This is such a fucking gem and I really can't wait for more of it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think a small apology on my part is in order. When v0.1 came out I criticized this game negatively for being too boring for my tastes, but admittedly I didn't play it with the right mindset back then. This is a great game with a lot of potential. Dialogues tend to be a little too wordy at times but it's not that bad, as both the story and characters are very likable (maybe the mc tends to be a little bit too cocky but I guess this is so "by design") and when I reached the ending of ep2 I wanted more, so this is definitely a good sign. Keep up with the great work, MissFortune ;)

Edit: Lol, I was beaten to the punch by Mommysbuttslut

Reactions: baklol

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
S01E03 Progress Tracker

1714497225843.png

This is a rough visual look at the current progress of Episode 3 for Move The Chains. Which will be updated on this post daily (or every other day) and remain pinned until Episode 3's release. At which point, Episode 4's will replace it. 'Renders' doesn't necessarily mean they've been rendered yet. It's just what's been prepared for batch rendering.

Render numbers should be fairly accurate (within two or three renders), but it's easily to lose exact count of renders sometimes. The tasks are fluid and will be added to as I feel necessary. :)

Feel free to drop a comment or question if you have any!

Edit: Just realized that comments were only enabled for paid members on public posts. That's be changed.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If 292 renders represent 16.04% of the content planned for Episode 3, that's 1820 or 1821 renders in total, which is a lot, but I guess MissFortune wants to end the season on a high note :cool:.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If 292 renders represent 16.04% of the content planned for Episode 3, that's 1820 or 1821 renders in total, which is a lot, but I guess MissFortune wants to end the season on a high note :cool:.
That's a relatively rough number, but it's the goal all the same. Could be slightly less, could be more depending on how the story rolls.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
the models you use are G8 or G9? it is incredible how detailed the characters are.
Thanks you! Most of the main cast is 8.1, with some sparse G8 and G9 side characters.

Normal maps/detail normal maps have a lot to do with it, and tinkering with the tile of those maps can help. The rest is often up to lighting. :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks you! Most of the main cast is 8.1, with some sparse G8 and G9 side characters.

Normal maps/detail normal maps have a lot to do with it, and tinkering with the tile of those maps can help. The rest is often up to lighting. :)
And that's one of the reasons it takes so long for us to get our fix. Shame on you! :ROFLMAO:

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
MissFortune Will there be a bit more romance in the future when we'll get to know the LIs better? I got the feeling that the majority of the sex encounters were there just to fill the lewd quota (it's not a critic though, just an observation. I had a great time playing this so, correct me if i'm wrong)

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
how many hours is the playtime for update 2?

i played update 1 some time ago
Really depends on how quickly you read. It's hard to say from my end. Since I more or less know everything written, it's easier to subconsciously start skimming without realizing it.

MissFortune Will there be a bit more romance in the future when we'll get to know the LIs better? I got the feeling that the majority of the sex encounters were there just to fill the lewd quota (it's not a critic though, just an observation. I had a great time playing this so, correct me if i'm wrong)
Most definitely.

A lot of the first two updates were introductions (and as you mentioned, the lewd quota needs to be filled. Can't get away with it like Ocean or any of the other bigger developers.). Now that all of the central cast is introduced in some way or another, and the story points are largely laid, there's going to be more time to get closer with each of the girls (optionally, of course.).

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Really depends on how quickly you read. It's hard to say from my end. Since I more or less know everything written, it's easier to subconsciously start skimming without realizing it.

Most definitely.

A lot of the first two updates were introductions (and as you mentioned, the lewd quota needs to be filled. Can't get away with it like Ocean or any of the other bigger developers.). Now that all of the central cast is introduced in some way or another, and the story points are largely laid, there's going to be more time to get closer with each of the girls (optionally, of course.).
do we need to replay from the beginning or can just jump straight to update 2?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
do we need to replay from the beginning or can just jump straight to update 2?
This time, yes. Going forward, I'll be doing everything I can to avoid restarts. Especially with how long MTC will eventually be getting.

Reactions: vlaso60

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This time, yes. Going forward, I'll be doing everything I can to avoid restarts. Especially with how long MTC will eventually be getting.
Can I fast forward Update 1 or are there new scenes available in it that would make me unable to fast forward?

good luck on doing Update 3.Plz be wary of scope creep.
I've seen devs not aware of that and have longer and longer development time due to either too many branches of the story or due to too many characters and I hope that wouldn't happen for MTC. I really like Update 1.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes