• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
In this fan fiction short story Ms Denvers has visited a fortune teller, because she has been troubled by her feelings and this gypsy was recommended to her by a colleague (Janet) that she is getting close with at the school. We find Ms Denvers (Wanda) mid conversation with the gypsy.

Any comments good or bad... DON'T REPLY to the story post. You can reply to the image in the post that follows.

Short Story- Wanda's Destiny

"Be careful Ms Denvers, asking what the future holds will not change it from happening, but forever changes what it could have been." The young gypsy advised. “As well as have some… unpredictable implications during the episode. I shall be focusing my energy as the conduit and unable to break this connection until you have disengaged… know that you have the responsibility of ending the session.”

"I understand." Wanda replied.

"So I ask you now that we have this mutual understanding. What demon haunts your conscience that you fear will rule your future? Reveal it to me so I might find this phantom. I must KNOW it. Then I shall see if the aura of your fears and the demon's existence intersect in time."

Nervously Ms Denvers squirmed in the chair. The line of inquiry had quickly become uncomfortable and she felt a tingling sensation run from the base of her skull to the apex of her shapely ass. A moistness between her thighs began to build as she thought deeply about how to respond and more importantly, if this wasn't all a scam, what she deeply wished the truth might look like if it could be revealed. Yet fear had pinned the question to her tongue with a primate's grip and prying it free felt impossible.

Amused by her discomfort, knowing that perversions on the mind usually elicited this familiar scene, the gypsy focused her eyes and thoughts. She transformed herself into the hunter, entering the forest of Ms Denver's mind through the glistening apertures below her brow and quickly found herself in a clearing. The hunt was over as quickly as it began, at the edge of the clearing the beast that haunted and excited Ms Denver's thoughts leaned comfortably against a tree, joyfully naked for all to see. The hunter's spear rose into striking position. With a whisper, as not to draw too much attention the gypsy said...

"My dear, there is no need to speak the question you wish answered. Your thoughts are enough, as you will soon witness." The gypsy hurled the spear and pinned the beast in Wanda's mind. A bond was forged, locked through Wanda's eyes, and in that moment, the question Ms Denvers could not ask became the only thought in her head.

The mysterious woman's eyes glazed over and she placed her hands, palms to the heavens, on the dark purple table cloth. Again she spoke, but with a deeper tone and in a voice that was not entirely her own.

"The celestial currents shall alter course. The passage of time bends to our will. Take us to the time and place which answers Wanda's inquiry."

The dormant sphere between them began to stir. Only a few minutes ago, Wanda believed it to be a prop upon a pathetic thespian's stage, a mere distraction that might illuminate with a hidden switch to pull her attention to the tabletop theater, while the woman reached into a purse to rob Wanda blind beneath the royal velvet tablecloth. She was beginning to believe this was an error in judgement. The clear orb that once only refracted the surroundings of the tiny room Wanda and the gypsy inhabited turn a perfect black. Pulling their gaze to it as powerfully as a singularity pulls light into its abyss. Faintly at first, the orb filled with milky swirling fog.

The gypsy witch's hands began to lift from the table and slowly, methodically, her palms turned to the cloudy orb. Her fingers curled and suddenly locked into position as though she was now firmly grasping an invisible orb that was slightly larger than the one between them. Then, as she rubbed the invisible orb, the cloudy fog began to move in concert. She conducted the fog and as she swirled it Wanda felt the heat in her belly. She began to feel fuller than any toy or man had ever made her feel. A pounding now consumed her. The rhythm of this pounding began to take form as the shadowy masses connected by a rigid line began to take the form of silhouettes as they became clearer. The image began to saturate with color and brightness and soon she saw the beautifully vile scene brought to life.

Her brightly lit office had a celestial aura as the fog swirled around the edges of the scene… at the center was Terrance pounding Wanda's bent perspiring figure. Her dress pulled down exposing her breasts and hastily pushed up onto the small of her back to give a mesmerizing view of her ass. While firm when grasped with strong hands, there was a soft pillowy feel to her cheeks that would ripple when met with a spanking hand or collision with a forceful pelvis. Before her own eyes, Wanda watched herself happily taking every thrust of his massive cock, and with it absorbing the power of each stroke which echoed through her body so hard that her chest heaved her breasts forward, only to be pulled back to her slender frame, slapping her porcelain skin.

As the image became clearer, so too did the sounds of flesh and desperate moans. It was unclear to Wanda if the gypsy could hear the sounds too, but what Wanda was certain of was that the woman was not FEELING the filling thrusts she now felt! Without thinking, Wanda's hand moved beneath the velvet and shifted her panties to the side in pursuit of her clit. So quickly she was corrupted by the image that she did not think to care if the gypsy could hear her feverishly gyrating fingers on her erect slice of heaven. In an effort to retrieve lubrication from her soaking wet lips she traced her folds down to the entrance of herself and was shocked to find them WIDELY parted as though a thick invisible rod was inserted into her. What was more unbelievable was that she FELT the smooth wet hardened heat with her hand!

The image before her revealed that Terrance was not fully inside her and as she firmly grasped the shaft in disbelief the expression on Terrance's face responded in kind.

Ms D Future copy.jpg

His echoed voice rang in Wanda's mind."You lie with your words Wanda. Your pussy is gripping me so tightly now that I can't get it out! Admit that you wanted me inside you! Admit that you are pulling me in and need me to fill you to the brim!"
"I said DO NOT cum inside me" Her voice moaned back. "... and stop calling me Wanda! Show respect!"

Terrance laughed as she moaned.

"Listen to you... you are taking my cock and still trying to teach me like this whole thing is about my behavior!"
He quickened his pace and in her chair she felt the tempo pick up, but she did not let go of the invisible shaft. The feeling of him, real or not, was not something she wanted to release from herself. Her nipples hardened and she felt the fluid begin to make pathways down the back of her thighs. The hot lines cooled as they reached the back of her knees on their way to her toned calves, which now sported goosebumps as every shaved follicle stood tall from the electric energy vibrating her nerves.
"All the times you couldn't look me in the eye... you knew it was because this would happen. AD - MIT - IT! THEN tell me to cum inside you!"
She moaned and while Terrance could not see, her own face was clear to her... she WAS conflicted. She bit her lip in the image and in reality. She pondered the request, now believing that it might mystically be in her hands to choose.

"You are wrong. I won't..." she muttered in the image.
"Are you sure?" As he plunged so deep that he found the end of her, and yet enough of him was still in her grasp. There he paused and waited for her reply.
The act had broken something inside her. It wasn't pain she felt... very much the opposite. Her focus now on his pulse as his cock throbbed with each beat of his heart. Her fingers worked her clit recklessly in an attempt to draw herself to climax.
"Admit it now... or I stop now."
"No! Please!" Both Wandas whispered without thought. "No... or Please?" he chuckled still buried motionless inside her.
"I can't... or..." She heard herself say. Then she saw his face smirk and he began to withdraw. Wanda felt herself being emptied and looked into the orb with eyes that begged and fiercely gripped the invisible shaft with a strength she did not know she had.
Shockingly it stopped Terrance. "FUCK! Sandy had a vice between her legs when she came, but DAMN! How can your body be grabbing me this tight and still be pretending! Say the words... you know you're too wet to fight me forever! Even if this is the tightest I have ever felt a pussy clamp onto me. I have ways of..." without warning he placed his thumb on the entrance of her ass and she felt him begin to apply pressure.

"TERRANCE!" She bellowed... not so much a protest, but a reflex.

"Say it" Then he began to rub the soft ripples with his thumb and flex his cock, making the head swell. He had pulled himself out to the perfect position and when he flex the head of his member rubbed her g-spot.

"You know, I am misunderstood Wanda... all I want is to give pleasure. Pushing boundaries seems to get me the attention of the hottest women that are starved and in desperate need of my... gifts."

"Terrance, please don't make me say it." She whimpered.

"Ms Denvers... it is like you said 'Everything in this room stays between us' ... so admit it." He said calmly.

His words and the stimulation held her at the edge of the cliff above a sea of ecstasy, in her mind's eye the waves of pleasure broke for her to the rhythm of his pulsing member, whirlpools swirled to the tune of his thumb caressing her virgin entrance and her skin was ignited with a painful burning that ravaged her body... torture... which could only be extinguished by the whipping winds of freedom that would swaddle her on her decent into the deep plunge of climax.

It had not even been a full minute since Terrance had plunged himself into her and demanded submission, but it felt like a lifetime of his pulse edging her, pushing her closer to the limits of her pride.

Morality was no longer of consequence, she did not even know if this was real. She might be dreaming. The idea that this was real was preposterous!

The thought built itself into her new reality and even though she remembered every part of the day since she woke up, she pushed it aside, for she now sought the comfort of release. Perhaps an explosion of the senses followed by the void where she could feel the warm embrace of peaceful comfort was the only way she could wake herself up. She could wait no longer and wanted only to submit. Peering into the orb she whispered. "Terrance, I couldn't look you in the eyes... because I knew this would happen."

“...and" his voice echoed in her mind.

"PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!" She submitted as she began jerking and pulling his cock and thrusting her hips, impaling herself with him.

He responded in kind and pounded her passionately. Filling and emptying her belly with each thrust. She could not believe she could take his full cock, but he quickly fit her to his size and like a rubber glove her pink walls gripped his thrusts. When he pressed his thumb past the threshold she was shocked... and not pleasantly at first. She had been on the edge of orgasm and the sudden intrusion snapped it from her, but his furious pounding made her quickly forget and she began to feel the reason for the penetration. He was now pushing his cock down through the smooth fleshly veil between and this made her feel the shape of the bottom of his shaft and his thick head stimulate her g-spot like she had never felt before.

"Ask me to make you cum!"
"Please make me cum!"
"Beg"
"Please, I beg you"
"Ask for permission"
"Please can I cum!?!"
"You may cum with me, but you will thank me for every thrust until then"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank..." Over and over she moaned, filling the air of her confessional with the antithetical plea… just as her new spiritual minister had direct. Somehow holding herself back, while vigorously praying for a higher power’s intercession to prompt his release. At the end of eternity she finally felt him swell and her soul filled with anticipation and joy.

"Beg me to cum"
"PLEASE CUM"
"WHERE?!?"
"INSIDE"
"WHERE!?!"
"INSIDE MY PUSSY"

The hot jets of his orgasm were gulped down by her womb until it was filled to rejection and his seed sought daylight. The release now traced his spasming dick, which stayed hard as steel as it pumped her to orgasm. His frothy release was whipped into a bubbling ivory foam as it mixed with her fluids and flowed from her twitching folds. The edging had her so tense, so densely bound in restrained pleasure that the many suppressed orgasms erupted in succession, each one building from the one before it until they all blurred into a single release that felt to Wanda like the beginning of our universe.

She felt her back arch and hips buckle as she erupted a fountain of pleasure from her loins and she felt her soul leave her body.

Stars. Tingling. Nothing. Everything. Her eyes opened. Blurry at first. The orb before her was again dormant, now sporting large drops which she saw being pulled down to the soaked velvet tablecloth. It was in this moment her focus came in an instant as she gazed beyond the table and in her mind she heard the record scratch of reality.

"I am going to need you to leave... NOW!" The gypsy said, a look of fear and astonishment from a face saturated in Wanda's pleasure. Only a single open eye glared back at her from the woman's douched face.

Leaving a rather sizable tip, by means of emptying the full contents of her wallet, Wanda quickly fled the scene.

Any comments good or bad... DON'T REPLY to the story post. You can reply to the image in the post that follows.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is photoshop… not AI
It has photoshop effect to it, but, even I will call it AI, specially where you can see, the deleted gray background on Terrance, says, not photoshop, if that was photoshop, there would not be any type of background defect on them.

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
It has photoshop effect to it, but, even I will call it AI, specially where you can see, the deleted gray background on Terrance, says, not photoshop, if that was photoshop, there would not be any type of background defect on them.
Why would I lie? It is 100% photoshop… the background “defect” is like you are looking in the center of the crystal ball. It is just the smudge tool in photoshop.

This honestly is a lot more work that rendering, which is why I am going to get into rendering when I learn those programs. Takes too much time clipping images together and manipulating them manually. Some real photos that are graphically altered to blend with the rendering and others are clipped from game images with adjusted lighting qualities. Then manually adding shading, textures, colors and sweat.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why would I lie? It is 100% photoshop… Clipping images together and manipulating them manually. Some real photos that are graphically altered to blend with the rendering and others are clipped from other game images and adjusting lighting qualities. Then manually adding shading, textures, colors and sweat.
I am just giving my opinion nothing more.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I think only the creators of the program know it 100% and that's not a fact :)

I also don't know much of the functionality, but all sorts of problems or my ideas in the scene make me look for guides and try to figure it out.
"light" remains a problem for me, because the theory of light is so big that my head bursts.
I envy Krull because he can build scenes and lights so beautifully. :devilish:
Is a time issue and since i don't have that much i keep it to minimum, but if you want so more elaborate and awesome "lighting",
keep in mind that in real life we don't see the actual light, is the environment and the objects that stops the light or reflects it and the shadows that are created. (light and perspective are most extensive studies in art after human anatomy)

To give you an example, if you ever seen light bounce of a mirror i creates the beautiful bright glow on objects, or you seen those dreamy images, even on the daz thread, is a diffusion of the light with the elements of that scene and colors, mixing the bright with the dark.

But what to keep in mind is the environment and the interaction of the light with said environment (this includes all the elements present in the scene and their nature, absorbing, reflective...).

Sadly i lost everything due some pc troubles and i don't feel like reinstalling all that atm, plus being too busy lately.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Is a time issue and since i don't have that much i keep it to minimum, but if you want so more elaborate and awesome "lighting",
keep in mind that in real life we don't see the actual light, is the environment and the objects that stops the light or reflects it and the shadows that are created. (light and perspective are most extensive studies in art after human anatomy)

To give you an example, if you ever seen light bounce of a mirror i creates the beautiful bright glow on objects, or you seen those dreamy images, even on the daz thread, is a diffusion of the light with the elements of that scene and colors, mixing the bright with the dark.

But what to keep in mind is the environment and the interaction of the light with said environment (this includes all the elements present in the scene and their nature, absorbing, reflective...).
Yes. I try to study the theory of light and train with DAZ settings.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it

Sadly i lost everything due some pc troubles and i don't feel like reinstalling all that atm, plus being too busy lately.
It's sad to hear that. I hope that when you are not so busy, you will reinstall everything and be able to please us with your work,

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Yes. I try to study the theory of light and train with DAZ settings.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it

It's sad to hear that. I hope that when you are not so busy, you will reinstall everything and be able to please us with your work,
Is a lot to take in with light, just know pure light is uniform plus distance and intensity (in daz you can control that), like a white piece of paper (that is the light, is all light) and on it you start add objects and by doing so you create shades and those shades create the scene, it gives it form, shape and since you work in daz everything is already 3D.
White reflects, black absorbs, material fabric density, light can pass through or not and creates those rays, like those window lights is that opening in the wall that creates the spread of light into the room and is those particles of dust or smoke, etc that creates the rays, cause otherwise light is uniform and equally spread.

As for shadows, there's the shadow on the object, the shadow that falls from object, and the shadow between the light and dark shadow (the shading in painting, highlights/midtones/shadows in photography)

So is not the light as much to focus on but what you add to the scene and manipulate the light to get the results you want.

And i will try to reinstall when get the time, is not as much the files that go through install manager but all the others, feels like modding skyrim all over again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Is a lot to take in with light, just know pure light is uniform plus distance and intensity (in daz you can control that), like a white piece of paper (that is the light, is all light) and on it you start add objects and by doing so you create shades and those shades create the scene, it gives it form, shape and since you work in daz everything is already 3D.
White reflects, black absorbs, material fabric density, light can pass through or not and creates those rays, like those window lights is that opening in the wall that creates the spread of light into the room and is those particles of dust or smoke, etc that creates the rays, cause otherwise light is uniform and equally spread.

As for shadows, there's the shadow on the object, the shadow that falls from object, and the shadow between the light and dark shadow (the shading in painting, highlights/midtones/shadows in photography)

So is not the light as much to focus on but what you add to the scene and manipulate the light to get the results you want.
Add to bookmark in my head

And i will try to reinstall when get the time, is not as much the files that go through install manager but all the others, feels like modding skyrim all over again. :ROFLMAO:
Ouch. I can't imagine what will happen to me if my SSD dies. But some time I think drop all my library and start with blank.
It was only after a while that I realized how to properly manage the content library, and not grab everything I like. A full 1TB SSD is proof of that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Krull

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Been there and bought the t-shirt and it was/is very painful

Reactions: jenyabest and Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes