• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Sorry if I played a part in that. I simply kind of assumed it was one of those prude-to-whore after being raped games to the point where NTR wasn't actually prevalent despite the title.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah thats the problem. Its not NTR as she doesn't get NTR'd, but the bf does. So no tag. And thats where I stay tbh. Don't care about crying Zonies they should read the Tag rules tbh.
We ain't trusting DLsite tags with anything, their tags are more often wrong than not :KEK:

Nah its cleary a Female protag game. Everything is in 1st person of her in game.
There are so many NTR games that have female protagonist and even on this very site, they are tagged as such. Try go to latest update and lookup Netorare and 2DCG; Half the results are female protagonist games. Its stupid to suddenly change the rules for the tag when it has been used so consistently for any forms of Netorare, no matter who the MC is.

spsonic64

Nov 24, 2020
Just clicked on it because i have excluded some tags, but isn't what i'm looking for. So it's confusing for people.
Feels like this entire thing is based on the fact that the title has "My GF gets NTRed" and the character "my" is supposed to refer to basically doesn't exist. Yeah it's confusing.

To my knowledge regarding Japanese grammar, NTR in the literal sense just means "getting stolen" with "from" being implied because it's often a male protagonist, but in all cases the word refers to a partner (usually female) being stolen.

To my significantly better knowledge regarding alcohol, sake is all alcohol in Japan, whereas it's referred to specifically as sake only if it's FROM Japan in English. So I can see why multiple websites would tag it as NTR, whereas here it refers specifically to the cucking part (like those entirely unnecessary "three years later they tracked me down and found my address to send me a video of her getting fucked just so I guess I can build a legal case against them or something" scenes)

So just think of it like this: a bunch of websites told you they had Russian Sake and us Americans are like "you dumbfuck, that's Vodka" and some people don't like any alcohol and some people don't like Sake. Nobody's right, nobody's wrong. Through dick, unity.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly not sure if its Netorare by our tag rules. And VNDB could be wrong too.
Is the LI from the MC stolen away? Its Female protag so the BF needs tocheat.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Netorare is literally a Japanese word being used as a tag. If Japanese people use the tag for the usual NTR story (female corrupted and stolen) seen from female protag POV, then why would you (not you specifically, but this site) take it upon yourself to re-imagine the tag?

In case you didn't notice, most NTR games with male protagonist still show you the scenes from the female POV. That's kind of how you fap to these things. So this western cuckoldry and self-inserting obsessed view of NTR, where the point of view and "MC" is super important, is not really consistent with how the Japanese classify netorare.

And btw, Female protag that has her boyfriend stolen is called reverse NTR. It will not appeal to NTR fans, like how femdom won't appeal to male dom fans.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
*Chuckles in third person perspective*

Somehow I knew this confusion would happen when trying to apply a perspective to a transitive state. Whether NTR occurs in storytelling should be perspective neutral but the new tag guidelines on this site force a perspective on it.

The funny part is that the people who get impacted the most by this are the individuals who A) don't like fmc and B) want to avoid NTR-like games where the LI falls for someone who isn't the insert. Since they won't be able to filter games like this out.

AlbanC99

Dec 28, 2021
I never thought to write this because I'm always late, cheating avoidable? as it says there that it has multiple endings.
And don't get me wrong, I like ntr, just want to know

dagerage

Feb 7, 2019
Has anyone gotten this to work? game is just a minimized bar and when I expand it using task manager a black screen

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It is NTR, this game is based in Japan and femaleprotag "ntr" is a legit genre over there. Going off the title, I think it safe to assume this is considered NTR.
Yep, the issue for the millionth time is this site's definition is wrong. It's netorare if a netorare situation is happening regardless of who the POV character is (and the genders involved), unless it's the one doing the taking in which case it's netori instead (which still falls under the NTR abbreviation, so at least changing the tag away from that was a good idea). That said, I wouldn't object to splitting the tag into "netorare - cuck POV" and "netorare - takee POV" (or some better wording of the same idea), since I only really like the latter.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Netorare is literally a Japanese word being used as a tag. If Japanese people use the tag for the usual NTR story (female corrupted and stolen) seen from female protag POV, then why would you (not you specifically, but this site) take it upon yourself to re-imagine the tag?
From what i can understand, you will be cheating on your boyfriend with lots of other guys. Japanese are smart with their fetishes, this one is called "Netore" (not "Netorare"), as in "Cheating". You can still use NTR abbreviation with that, but overall meaning is somewhat different.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes