VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Office Harasser - Sell Your Girls! [Final] [Hermes Game]

1. 1.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: final

The name of the game says it all – so the level of my expectations was really low. And the game was actually in line with my expectations, which can be considered a positive. If you don't mind a very simplistic and naive plot that boils down to who is fucking which girl, with the MC being a complete jerk, then this game may be for you. If you expect any erotic tension or character development – it's better to avoid it.

What else? I am not a fan of honey select models but I know some games where renders based on this collection are decent or at least acceptable. This is not the case here. Not for me. In addition, some proofreading would be advisable (English is not the worst but it’s not good either). There are many typos – too many for such a short game.

As this is the final version, there is no hope that its updates would change anything for better. Therefore, I cannot assign more than one star.