Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Hi POHG I really like your game and can't wait for more will there be a chance for a thicc dragon girl to be added into the harem?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
your sisters seem quite diverse.
are they adopted? or was mom the town bicycle?

anyways. so far it looks good.
cute sexy girls. and a succubus pushing you to fuck them all. winning formula, I never get tired of it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's mostly a visual novel game with some kind of map where you can walk around and talk to the characters so you can decide whose story to pursue first.

Mmm, can you have a VN only mode that supresses the map for those that want to pursue everyone and dont like sandbox? Which in my experience is the mayority

Sandbox breaks inmersion by adding unnecesary clicking instead of continuing with the story

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Mmm, can you have a VN only mode that supresses the map for those that want to pursue everyone and dont like sandbox? Which in my experience is the mayority

Sandbox breaks inmersion by adding unnecesary clicking instead of continuing with the story
That might actually be quite a good idea. You probably will miss out on some of the smaller day-to-day events, but I do think I can make that.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
That might actually be quite a good idea. You probably will miss out on some of the smaller day-to-day events, but I do think I can make that.
Well, if you can, it would be awesome

Some games do have that option and its appreciated

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Their family tree holds quite a lot of secrets, but what I can say is that she had children with 3 different men.
Hey man, great game! This is definitely going into my watch list. So far I like the look of all the female characters. I hope you will make all scenes repeatable through dialogue as the game progresses in development. Are there any plans for pregnancy? Thank you and the best of luck in your game!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
So far it's a good start, in the midst of playing, but wanted to drop a note here. Proof-reading is a must. My inner need to correct the grammatical issues is at war with my wish to just complete my run first. Might just do that, then go through the script file and proof it. I do like the diversity though! Succubus, Elf mom and three half-elf sisters (lots of elven booty to check out!), cat girl and dog girl... and Incest Fetish! I Know what I like, and this is so far in the like! I agree with the person who suggested you check into SubscribeStar as well, because Patreon is not getting any better, especially for people working with Koikatsu.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Harem :love: No NTR :love:
stone-cold-steve-austin.gif
Polygamy makes me sad though :cry: could it be avoidable (lesbian content)? If yes you have yourself a future patron. Lesbian threesome is okay or only when the mc decides they can have some fun. Otherwise it's lesbian NTR(tag won't be added because of this).
Anyway good luck :)(y)I will keep an eye on this one;)
ogvhs-woo.gif

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes