CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
idk, sounds like revisionism. i get where people are coming from that its a cheat i almost agree even, but it seems like picking samples and ignoring the whole. as far as i can remember, since my first play on the game, not its initial release but like year and a half ago

-the story starts with Steph knowing her husband has a lil share and tease fetish and then Oliver comes for his first visit. unless it was rewritten, Steph even talks about having a lil crush on Oliver
-she never hides any of her actions, whenever she is not "caught" doing them she tells MC about it
-as for their rules, they dont actually get established concretely until the lingerie dinner when she fools around with the executives, thats when they set their rules in stone to keep things going too far
-MC had fetish from the beginning and the broken condom incident Steph freaked out when told cause she knew she was too into the sex to realize it happened.
-the old men at the spa she tells MC about it as its happening to tease him and he gets excited immediately and uncomfortably while at work
-in many situations MC has a choice to stop or direct action in some way
-Steph doesnt want to share MC cum as a creampie with other women, but really likes sharing him with other women and watching him have fun
-they are slowly testing and stretching the boundaries from the get go

just some points why im thinking in this case, Steph doesnt want to hurt her husband and you cant site the jealous pain cause thats part of the fetish. I could be wrong, but as of now, not buying into the secret not secret cheating. so far its really all above the board sharing and tease with some mistakes as they are learning. Steph is just the dominant in the relationship sexually so takes the lead in it all. anyway thats my take
Another point of view of course.

When Mrs Sayuri came onto Oliver, Stefany couldn't really refuse them playing due to what she was doing with Arnold and refusal could've come back to haunt her.

Stefany then joins in.

Stefany gets back home and goes to get fucked by Arnold, Oliver sits and just watches, she then leans over Oliver first kissing him and then laying over him to allow Arnold to bareback fuck her doggy, depending on the choice made of course.

Oliver didn't object to his wife's involvement whilst Stefany kept him out of her dealings with Arnold.

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Lucas really needs to get his dick sucked by Jasmine. Looking foreword to the next update. Arnold needs a piece of Jasmine as well. Would be so fucking hot.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Another wasted good opportunity for a creampie. And i was thinking the choices for the most part are pointless because everything is the same and ends the same no matter the choices.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Another wasted good opportunity for a creampie. And i was thinking the choices for the most part are pointless because everything is the same and ends the same no matter the choices.
Yes, noticed too. But I always forget this is a netorase and not a netorare game. A "accidentally" creampie will not happen as long as I will not allow it.

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
Will there be an actual creampie other than her husband with this game?
I'm making a guess based on the flow of the story, in the latest updates, Stefany fucks anyone she sees or seduces . She started having sex with one or two different characters every update, looks like she is out of control. Accordingly, Low probability is a new character or one of the characters we know will cum inside her. High probability that Stefany will have sex again with Arnold and Erik and one of them will cum inside Stefany first, some of the other characters will follow soon after.

I guess the creampie scene can be happen like this.
1- Stefany convinces Oliver to have a creampie sex with someone else and convincing may happen during sex or before having sex. Example, convincing to have sex with Arnold and letting him fuck after condom breaks.
2- A misfortune while having sex, maybe a sudden ejaculation, maybe Stefany or the person she has sex might succumbs to instant lust. Example, Similar scene where the condom breaks.
3- Stefany or The person she has sex with will be violating the rule of not ejaculating inside. Example, The scene where the Banker was left alone with Stefany, he could cum inside her and there was no one to stop him.

What do you think?

Reactions: sslovoe

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm making a guess based on the flow of the story, in the latest updates, Stefany fucks anyone she sees or seduces . She started having sex with one or two different characters every update, looks like she is out of control. Accordingly, Low probability is a new character or one of the characters we know will cum inside her. High probability that Stefany will have sex again with Arnold and Erik and one of them will cum inside Stefany first, some of the other characters will follow soon after.

1- Stefany convinces Oliver to have a creampie sex with someone else and convincing may happen during sex or before having sex. Example, convincing to have sex with Arnold and letting him fuck after condom breaks.
2- A misfortune while having sex, maybe a sudden ejaculation, maybe Stefany or the person she has sex might succumbs to instant lust. Example, Similar scene where the condom breaks.
3- Stefany or The person she has sex with will be violating the rule of not ejaculating inside. Example, The scene where the Banker was left alone with Stefany, he could cum inside her and there was no one to stop him.

What do you think?
For me. it would be better a misfortune that open the way or / and that Stefany makes it seem as such, due to the fact that she, due to corruption, can no longer resist it happening.

Then I think, that this action could evolve in the future with occasional betrayals that confirm how increasingly corrupt it becomes.

However, we don't know the dev's intentions on the matter, who knows, maybe he's planning something more exciting.
We will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: jellybonnn

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

What do you think?
I doubt it. Have you forgot what she does after the condom broke the first time? Even she is currently just a mindless slut, the same will happen again when the next condom breaks.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
k4soft, how about some dream scenes? Steph and hubby both start having dreams of Steph being pregnant and she still stays very active while fucking with a big belly. They both dream as to who is actually the father of the baby, Granddad? Joey? Nephew? a random fuck? a black guy? This way, Steph doesn't have to really get pregnant, maybe, not until the very end of the game, but, this still satisfies the desire of those of us who love to see pregnant sluts fucking. Still would love to see hubby and wifey deciding to make money by him pimping his wife out. It's still sharing, right? not cheating.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
k4soft, how about some dream scenes? Steph and hubby both start having dreams of Steph being pregnant and she still stays very active while fucking with a big belly. They both dream as to who is actually the father of the baby, Granddad? Joey? Nephew? a random fuck? a black guy? This way, Steph doesn't have to really get pregnant, maybe, not until the very end of the game, but, this still satisfies the desire of those of us who love to see pregnant sluts fucking. Still would love to see hubby and wifey deciding to make money by him pimping his wife out. It's still sharing, right? not cheating.
Who's Joey ?.

Do you mean Erik ?.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Is this game meant to be played with the incest patch to avoid "landlady" censorship or actually makes more sense without it?

Hdeso625

Nov 30, 2023

What do you think?
I would prefer if it was an accident. Whomever using condom and it breaks. When they realise, its too late.

Reactions: jellybonnn
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes