[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I also hope he is well but Speakeasy release date was December 29, 2023, maybe Sarica brought the game day of and gave it for uploading the day of.
I doubt it. Games usually get uploaded as soon as a copy is made available, that’s why we have so many day 1 releases on here. I suspect he is lurking and even giving away his uploads for other staff to upload to further cover his presence, which is honestly just so damn depressing that he feels the need to do this(if its true)

I mean if I were him, I’d just come out and say it like it is. Weather unforeseen obstacles appeared or he simply didn’t feel like completing it, he doesn’t really owe anyone here anything. I'd rather get told its delayed 100 times than being ghosted and left wondering if he gave up on the project or worry about if something bad happened to him.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
He has nothing and he doesn't care, he could just come out and say it at least, instead of giving people false hope and lying, while also making people think he is doing this game and no one picking it up because of that.

Last edited: