cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also its weird its called image day 5 when we are in what say 19 ?
dl and install jdownloader, dl game with it and extract with latest 7zip.

so for this game having no rape tag it has a lot of implied rape in the girls that are missing. amber even saying that she would have been raped again.
it's not shown so no tag. you can report op and request adding that tag.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello,

From what I can see, the tests went smoothly, and there are only a few errors that I need to fix. Unfortunately, I was not at home all week because on Sunday evening, it turned out that my 80-year-old mother-in-law, without telling anyone, underwent wrist surgery. There would be nothing unusual about this if it weren't for the fact that she lives alone, and her daughters live on the other side of the country. My wife and I had no choice but to pack up and go to take care of her because she was greatly surprised that she couldn't do anything on her own. That's how our week went by. Now my sister-in-law is with her, and I'm getting back to work on the update. Unfortunately, my absence means a few days of delay, but I will try to get everything done as quickly as possible.

Best regards.

Dec 30, 2023
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes