Jun 27, 2017
Links on the main page for compressed versions and also Android ports are not done anymore. The F95 stuff has stopped that quite some time now. You maybe have seen older threads still having them or rarely the developers are doing that themselves.
I did myself a break from this site for year so that may be true

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Don't see the point for incest patch for this game. All it does is mess up the whole plot.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Usually compressed version is pinned to the main post in thread but here it is not, so I thought it does not exist or was deleted due to some circumstances
I've seen several threads where the compressed version isn't pinned in the OP so best bet is to search for it :)
Pinned ones are official dev compressions.

The rest will not link as there are not enough staff to handle all the reports to add compressed, ports and everything else, they at the time wanted to concentrate on updating the game thread with the actual game.

Almost EVERY game has a compressed version.

Go into your profile set your search settings to "most recent" then search compressed name and version number, compressed, compressed win, compressed mac, compressed pc, etc, etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it gets to that point, I feel like therapy is in order... I've got my fetishes but i can enjoy when they're not there still.
well true but can't say that to those players since they are invisible crowd.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i hope an update will come soon...we are close to the end , c'mon dev, don't give up sand finish this great game.

Reactions: tmu500

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry guys, i saw the malware problem that affected some games in these days and i heard that all were renpy games, since i wanted to try this one could someone tell me if this one is safe ? thanks

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
sorry guys, i saw the malware problem that affected some games in these days and i heard that all were renpy games, since i wanted to try this one could someone tell me if this one is safe ? thanks
I downloaded v0.65 of this game months ago without noticing any problems, and I haven't seen anyone complain about malware in the last few weeks.

Reactions: kiava

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Check the dates, this was posted a LONG LONG time ago, like Star Wars long time ago. That "malware" stuff is very recent and has so far only affected those games stated in the warning.

But there is some false positives with Ren'Py which you can read about here: Recent Influx of Virus Detections, this one was from last year and has happened in the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: kiava and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well like any leaked games can't be 100% sure so if you want 100% security you run these games virtually/sandbox or support devs.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Check the dates, this was posted a LONG LONG time ago, like Star Wars long time ago. That "malware" stuff is very recent and has so far only affected those games stated in the warning.

But there is some false positives with Ren'Py which you can read about here: Recent Influx of Virus Detections, this one was from last year and has happened in the last few months.
k thanks got it, i know it's a recent things but better safe than sorry.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes