RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Create a new project in rpg maker mv, do not do anything, save, and quit.
Copy paste all the files from this game in your new project folder.
Open rpg maker mv, load project if it doesn t open automatically, and voila.
Thank you very much for the advice, now that I have free time I will work on it.

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Create a new project in rpg maker mv, do not do anything, save, and quit.
Copy paste all the files from this game in your new project folder.
Open rpg maker mv, load project if it doesn t open automatically, and voila.
It's just a few things. As such, I will do about 3 or 4 big events and about 7 or 8 mini events, I plan on one of them involving the Kiyomizu Squad and another related to the Delinquents. Of course, I will only be recycling images and available content, I don't know how to draw, just do more events.

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
A week or so, is the plan.
I believe in about five days or a week I will have the events I designed ready. Most of it involves Qualifications, which I always felt were not very utilized. For example, if you have the Kiyomizu Squad Qualification you can do an event that I call "Kiyomizu Squad Excursions", it has a name but they are only mini events where I will have the characters of Ken, Yosuke and Gon accompany Rinko to specific places. By the way... EVERYTHING YOU DO IS GREAT! YOU ARE AN IDOL!!!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I believe in about five days or a week I will have the events I designed ready. Most of it involves Qualifications, which I always felt were not very utilized. For example, if you have the Kiyomizu Squad Qualification you can do an event that I call "Kiyomizu Squad Excursions", it has a name but they are only mini events where I will have the characters of Ken, Yosuke and Gon accompany Rinko to specific places. By the way... EVERYTHING YOU DO IS GREAT! YOU ARE AN IDOL!!!
God the "Kiyomizu Squad" of them are the ones I want to see an update the most, I can't wait I hope they are next in the next update with more events

Reactions: Thanosman

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, do these events come in the next update or in this one?

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Hey, do these events come in the next update or in this one?
I clarify, I do not work together with Goblinman/Thanosman. I'm just a person who recently got RPG Maker MV and thought of doing a few things in a game I like. But I use the most recent version of the game that was modified by Goblinman/Thanosman.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I clarify, I do not work together with Goblinman/Thanosman. I'm just a person who recently got RPG Maker MV and thought of doing a few things in a game I like. But I use the most recent version of the game that was modified by Goblinman/Thanosman.
So......those things you say won't appear in the mod updates?

Noragno

Apr 15, 2018
I have tried the Goblinman/Thanosman mod (ver 3.3) and it's good but I have to ask, how can we go into the Men's bathroom in the Sauna? I'm playing this mod after I 100% the game, so I should have all of the fetishes but I still can't get in. Do I have to something beforehand or at a specific time?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I have tried the Goblinman/Thanosman mod (ver 3.3) and it's good but I have to ask, how can we go into the Men's bathroom in the Sauna? I'm playing this mod after I 100% the game, so I should have all of the fetishes but I still can't get in. Do I have to something beforehand or at a specific time?
Only during the event, will be added fully with exhibition system.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes