EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Female teacher who has returned to her birthplace, Yaezujima, due to certain circumstances.
Playing as Rinko Kageyama, 24 years old (enormous breasts), spend one summer on Yaezujima in this event-search type of Adventure RPG.
Do whatever you want from August 1 through August 31 and encounter a wide variety of people and events.
Why did Rinko come back?
What is Haramiko Festival that she is required to attend on the 31st?
How to escape this summer that seems to repeat itself?
Uncover the secrets of Yaezujima and have Rinko go through all sorts of situations where she'll have her super-slutty body fucked!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Original Title: 八重頭異聞奇譚 -影山倫子の終わらない夏-
Developer: Azure Azurite -
Translator: Daedroth -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.5
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Goblinman Mod* -

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1.jpg 2.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested, shared and translated by Daedroth
--------------------------------------
Curious Tales of Yaezujima -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [v1.5] [Azure Azurite] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [425 MB] - Original Translated Game
- - -

Win (Goblinman Mod v3.3) [464 MB] - Untested
- - -

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Heya! Let me present you a translation I've been working on for more or less a year. There are many reasons for why it took me this long, but the main one is probably because the game is quite big and features 8 long routes (7 regular and one true route that unlocks after you see all the others).

Strongest points of this game are incredible attention to detail, story, lore and setting I've never seen the likes of in an h-game, super detailed maps with many interactable objects and of course unbelievably thick heroine, whose cool, unperturbed character is a breath of fresh too.

The game is not without downsides, however. With how many beautiful maps this game has, it sometimes feels like it's lacking in terms of side content. The dev was planning to add more content, but, unfortunately, he disappeared. Not disappear disappear - he sometimes shows some signs of life on twitter, - but there haven't been any news since April of last year. Not everything is ogre, however, as it's not uncommon for new circles that released games that saw success to take long breaks: maybe he received an offer to work on some other game, maybe he wanted to spend his dlsite dosh and enjoy life. In any case, if you want to motivate him to return, please buy the game. Even though the game is only one year old, there already exists a mod that tries to fix the disappointing amount of side content problem.
Upd.: the mod is incompatible with the latest translation patch at the moment. Don't install them on top of each other.

I also need to address the elephant in the room: most h-content in the game is rape. But you'll discover that there are plenty of narrative reasons for that as you go through the game and learn more about the island and its dark history.

NPCs in the game give you hints about various mechanics and where you can find side content, but I've also translated the guide the dev made. It describes in detail what to do in order to finish routes, how to fully unlock the game's gallery, etc. You can find the guide in the root folder of the game, but you can also view/download it .

Other translations I'm currently working on can be found here.

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Heya! Let me present you a translation I've been working on for more or less a year. There are many reasons for why it took me this long, but the main one is probably because the game is quite big and features 8 long routes (7 regular and one true route that unlocks after you see all the others).

Strongest points of this game are incredible attention to detail, story, lore and setting I've never seen the likes of in an h-game, super detailed maps with many interactable objects and of course unbelievably thick heroine, whose cool, unperturbed character is a breath of fresh too.

The game is not without downsides, however. With how many beautiful maps this game has, it sometimes feels like it's lacking in terms of side content. The dev was planning to add more content, but, unfortunately, he disappeared. Not disappear disappear - he sometimes shows some signs of life on twitter, - but there haven't been any news since April of last year. Not everything is ogre, however, as it's not uncommon for new circles that released games that saw success to take long breaks: maybe he received an offer to work on some other game, maybe he wanted to spend his dlsite dosh and enjoy life. In any case, if you want to motivate him to return, please buy the game. Even though the game is only one year old, there already exists a mod that tries to fix the disappointing amount of side content problem.

I also need to address the elephant in the room: most h-content in the game is rape. But you'll discover that there are plenty of narrative reasons for that as you go through the game and learn more about the island and its dark history.

NPCs in the game give you hints about various mechanics and where you can find side content, but I've also translated the guide the dev made. It describes in detail what to do in order to finish routes, how to fully unlock the game's gallery, etc. You can find the guide in the root folder of the game, but you can also view/download it here.

Other translations I'm currently working on can be found here.
Thank you for your hard work on translating everything, a true hero of our times!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
" from August 1 through August 31 "

Do this mean there is a timer forcing you to rush a bit like some games? I recall one that had a lot of good content I couldn't really enjoy because the clock was constantly ticking away as I explored.

Wasn't even that stringent on time.. just distracting.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Could someone explain me why all these main heroines are so thick?
Is it some hentai culture in Japan or what?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
" from August 1 through August 31 "

Do this mean there is a timer forcing you to rush a bit like some games? I recall one that had a lot of good content I couldn't really enjoy because the clock was constantly ticking away as I explored.

Wasn't even that stringent on time.. just distracting.
It's a time loop type of a game. If you weren't able to unlock something in one loop, you can always do that in the next one. Some event have obscure triggers, though. There is one that can be unlocked only in the first half of the month, for example. But the guide goes into great details about those side events.

Reactions: NJ
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes