RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
RJ406483_img_main (1).png

Overview:
Female teacher who has returned to her birthplace, Yaezujima, due to certain circumstances.

Playing as Rinko Kageyama, 24 years old (enormous breasts), spend one summer on Yaezushima in this event-search type of Adventure RPG.

Do whatever you want from August 1 through August 31 and encounter a wide variety of people and events.

Why did Rinko come back?
What is Haramiko Festival that she is required to attend on the 31st?
How to escape this summer that seems to repeat itself?

Uncover the secrets of Yaezushima while having your super-slutty body fucked!​

Release Date: Jan/10/2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.5
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Female Teacher Shrine Maiden Slice of Life / Daily Living Elder Girl x Younger Boy Ahegao / Gapeface Coercion / Compulsion Big Breasts

Translation Status: Complete
TL Patch Download: (1.04.1)
Scene/Route Guide Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Nice, a proper thread! Thanks for all the work so far, Daedroth.
Gonna wait until translation is like a solid 80% or above to try out. Being patient will gonna pay off so much, I just know it.

Reactions: Zoner and Matth95

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Guys, the intro is not translated and several lines from the npcs aren't either. Is this normal?

• Haha
Reactions: XZXZXX

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys, the intro is not translated and several lines from the npcs aren't either. Is this normal?
I think so, because Daedroth havent touched the intro just yet (havent played 1.2 or 1.4 versions of his updates, but I'd assume its the case)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Collage with screenshots from Seta's previous game that he abandoned mid-development:
image-800.jpg
In his last ci-en post, he also mentioned that he wants to start working on a new game. And that he's hoping to release some kind of content update for Rinko's game, possibly with lewd CGs with Ikuko-san.

In other news, since the patch yesterday, I translated 4 more maps. All of them are related to the wrestling club in the school. Once I'm done with this part, I'm planning to work on the riverbed area with hobos. If you have any requests on which areas/routes I should prioritize, do tell me.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
hoping you can fix the word out the text box, lot of it go out the text box.
Post examples in my discord. I check every line in rpg maker and it looks fine there. It's probably because of the code.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Collage with screenshots from Seta's previous game that he abandoned mid-development:
View attachment 2326470
In his last ci-en post, he also mentioned that he wants to start working on a new game. And that he's hoping to release some kind of content update for Rinko's game, possibly with lewd CGs with Ikuko-san.

In other news, since the patch yesterday, I translated 4 more maps. All of them are related to the wrestling club in the school. Once I'm done with this part, I'm planning to work on the riverbed area with hobos. If you have any requests on which areas/routes I should prioritize, do tell me.
For story purposes, I think you should prioritize the dialogues from the shrine. Also the shota route and gym teacher (And the delinquents if you can) since these are the routes most people will run into their first playthrough.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
For story purposes, I think you should prioritize the dialogues from the shrine. Also the shota route and gym teacher (And the delinquents if you can) since these are the routes most people will run into their first playthrough.
i double that, isn't even a question of preference imo, is really a QOL for the new comers in the game don't feel lost

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes