RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Post examples in my discord. I check every line in rpg maker and it looks fine there. It's probably because of the code.
all of long line go out of text box. I play few how last night and wonder why no one talk to you about it.

btw, give me you discord.

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
tell me if i wrong, but i put the trans patch in the game data and overwrite everything in it or there is other way to apply the patch ???
It is the only way atm.
copy the [data] and [js] file and paste it under [八重頭異聞奇譚 ver1.5\www], overwrite eveything, and you are good to go.

Reactions: Makotono

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Transferring my tl to 1.5. Translated 4 wrestling club related maps. Not sure whether I should switch to Bandou/Shota routes like people suggested or finish wrestling club content.

Where can i download v 1.5
Link in my discord or in pms.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I also have the problem with the cut off text, I made a few screenshots. I tried full screen and stretching the window but that didn't help either. Don't know how much is missing but with the "cooking" skill as example it looks like a whole line (or more) is missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Somewhere it says that you can unlock everything from the beginning, does anyone know how to do it?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes