RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SeanEXTornadeUser

May 3, 2020
It's been said multiple times ITT, but I feel like I have to say my piece.
Big ups to Daedroth for the undertaking this translation, you are actually the man. Thanks alot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
Can anyone here tell me how can I get the 'neighbor ending' ?
Hard masturbating during night/midnight 5 times and he will come over and see Rinko.
After that, there will be event after masturbating / hard masturbating.
Ending occur during third event.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oi, been playing this game for some time now and only now found out about the translation.
Thank you for the hard work so far this is a big game.

Only thing for me left is getting the true end. I am missing one requirement and that is getting in the house of the shinto priest to get i believe a third charm but no idea on how to get in there.
That is literally the only clue shota is giving me anymore.

Any ideas from anyone that got it already?

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Oi, been playing this game for some time now and only now found out about the translation.
Thank you for the hard work so far this is a big game.

Only thing for me left is getting the true end. I am missing one requirement and that is getting in the house of the shinto priest to get i believe a third charm but no idea on how to get in there.
That is literally the only clue shota is giving me anymore.

Any ideas from anyone that got it already?
remember the guy in next room of you room ??? remember how he get in your room and rape you ??? turn out that guy have theft skill, talk to that guy and he will unlock the door for you

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Updated the OP. New patch. Amemiya's route is roughly 60-70% finished, need to translate dates with him and the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thxx soo much for this you are the best

I tried to download but the file is version 45 and not 50?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes