RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thxx soo much for this you are the best

I tried to download but the file is version 45 and not 50?
Sheesh, I forgot to update the link here too. Thanks!

Can anyone help me on true ending, please? I had read the translation of instruction but it does not make any sense to me!!!
Which part specifically you have trouble with?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Can anyone help me on true ending, please? I had read the translation of instruction but it does not make any sense to me!!!
you need 1 sword and 3 taliman

1 taliman on monk house, 1 in the library, 1 in the shine in the mountion (the sword also there) on the top left of map.

get those item and learn how to fight with fox game and go 31 day to end true

Feb 28, 2022
you need 1 sword and 3 taliman

1 taliman on monk house, 1 in the library, 1 in the shine in the mountion (the sword also there) on the top left of map.

get those item and learn how to fight with fox game and go 31 day to end true
How can I get them?

Feb 28, 2022
which one you dont know or undestand ???
How can I get the talisman from the monk? According to the instruction, I have to get it from the monk, I try to reach to Saturday in hope if anything trigger to steal the talisman from monk but nothing happen!!!

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
How can I get the talisman from the monk? According to the instruction, I have to get it from the monk, I try to reach to Saturday in hope if anything trigger to steal the talisman from monk but nothing happen!!!
wed or tue is at evening is the time he not there (also the guard), and the door lock, go talk to you neighboor to unlock moon door.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
i think im doing something wrong with the translation files (data and js) im just copy pasting it into www and then i turn on the game going into the sauna level 3 as it is in the picture and everything is on korean :p
The settings i have in the game
The version of the game is Endless Summer V1.5

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
i think im doing something wrong with the translation files (data and js) im just copy pasting it into www and then i turn on the game going into the sauna level 3 as it is in the picture and everything is on korean :p
The settings i have in the game
The version of the game is Endless Summer V1.5
Did you launch the sauna scene from the recollection room by any chance? Recollection room events are not translated since they happen on separate maps.
Translated those menu options(y) Thank you!

maybe the estimated time of 1 year or 10 months will be full translated
Yeaaah, it won't take THAT long. I'll have most of the game translated next month.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Did you launch the sauna scene from the recollection room by any chance? Recollection room events are not translated since they happen on separate maps.

Yeaaah, it won't take THAT long. I'll have most of the game translated next month.
Oh then that's the problem i always open them from recollection room. i should have known.

Reactions: Daedroth and bhas

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
Oh then that's the problem i always open them from recollection room. i should have known.
ok i did that too but expected that too.

Again Thank you for your hard work.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Could be better, but it's chugging along. Did 2 out of 3 dates with Amemiya yesterday. Hoping to finish his route tomorrow. After that, I'll work on stuff in this order: Grandpa route -> Bandou route -> Neighbor/temple/punks content.
I see, just go at your most confortable pace, man!
I'm trying not to follow any of TL progress/changelogs as to not be spoiled of the content/routes available. Gonna enjoy a blind run to the fullest 1st, heh.

Reactions: bhas

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Sheesh, I forgot to update the link here too. Thanks!

Which part specifically you have trouble with?
just question is there any ntr tag, to be honest I truly sick to control pathetic bastard far more worse I must make him strong or do menial tas, I hope it just simple corruption game.

• Angry
Reactions: Nu1733 and Gudil

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
just question is there any ntr tag, to be honest I truly sick to control pathetic bastard far more worse I must make him strong or do menial tas, I hope it just simple corruption game.
Nah there's no ntr

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes