RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
By recollection you mean the gallery scenes? Because if so, thats a low priority to work IMO because the whole reason for a translation is to better understand the story/context of the situation, and in the gallery you pretty much dont give a whole lot about that, am I right?

Also, you started the translation thread mid january (it had like 15% progress done) so I also think its going at a decent pace (you have other projects as well)

tweak980

Jan 8, 2019
Kinda both. I share the link to 1.5 version of the game only in pms. But here's 1.0 version:

The translation is going okay. Gonna finish another route (P.E. teacher) and the scene with thugs next week.
Is he still updating it or is the game done?? i bought it just now and i just wanna know

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
By recollection you mean the gallery scenes? Because if so, thats a low priority to work IMO because the whole reason for a translation is to better understand the story/context of the situation, and in the gallery you pretty much dont give a whole lot about that, am I right?

Also, you started the translation thread mid january (it had like 15% progress done) so I also think its going at a decent pace (you have other projects as well)
Yeah. It's a really low priority, and I always do it dead last. Flashback/Recollection rooms in some other games I've translated gave me a lot of headache, but I didn't have as much experience as I have now then.

Is he still updating it or is the game done?? i bought it just now and i just wanna know
He was planning to release a content update, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. His last ci-en post was more than a month ago, I guess he's busy spending that dlsite dosh. Many such cases.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
How do I activate Bandou's 2nd event? He keeps saying something similar about uncovering a secret of Rinko's, but my poor japanese hasn't found anything outside the translated maps (and I found nothing in them either). If anyone knows how to proceed my stupid self will be thankful.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How do I activate Bandou's 2nd event? He keeps saying something similar about uncovering a secret of Rinko's, but my poor japanese hasn't found anything outside the translated maps (and I found nothing in them either). If anyone knows how to proceed my stupid self will be thankful.
Do Shota's event till you do the first date, then go see Bandou during the Evening at school.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Question: Is the intro translated?
I'm willing to play for a bit (cant hold the hype anymore) as long as the intro is translated. Will wait if thats not the case, though.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Nope, but I can alter my plans slightly and translate it next, if people want me to.
Well, I'm just one random guy so my vote isnt that much worth, but considering 2/3 of the game is done, I think its a good point to get the intro just so people can understand better why she is there in the first place and all that.

If anyone here reading this (especially your supporters) would like that, then speak up, please.
Will be patient regardless and as always, thanks for your work (y)

kkslider2130

Feb 6, 2023
I second the intro! I've been just silently waiting for the secret base squad translations but I am sure all will come in time as the progress has just been incredible. Definitely one of the best translations I've played.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes