RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

maniacvumit

Dec 28, 2022
Sorry, forgot to respond to you. I'm really bad with estimates, but "some time this spring", I guess. Can't be more specific than that. My aim is to have at least 90% of the game tl'd by the end of this month.
Looking forward for it, Good work man, I wish I could have the skills to translate like you

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I got saves from before I aplied the patch and the names of the characters are still in japanese is there a way to fix them
without having to play the whole game again?

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Sorry, forgot to respond to you. I'm really bad with estimates, but "some time this spring", I guess. Can't be more specific than that. My aim is to have at least 90% of the game tl'd by the end of this month.
i used to thin you were a saint of hentai translation. Now im convinced your are jesus hands down (im srry if my english is bad)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bhas and Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Quick update: since last time fully translated the opening and neighbor route. Will release another patch once I finish the remaining school maps (wrestling event, clubs, library stuff).

I've updated the latest patch, but when I open the game I get something like this. does anyone know why ?

Daedroth
Could be a lot of things. Probably installed the latest patch incorrectly.

Here's the game + patch already installed:

BobTunde

Nov 12, 2022
Quick update: since last time fully translated the opening and neighbor route. Will release another patch once I finish the remaining school maps (wrestling event, clubs, library stuff).

My G thanks for the help !!

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

alaiamir1917

Sep 5, 2020

Thank You So Much.:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017

Opening translated? Oh man, praise Lord Daedroth! Will play the next patch for sure (y)

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP with another patch.

What's new: another translated route (neighbour this time), the game's opening and a couple of h-events. Wasn't able to finish the wrestling event yet, because it's truly massive in terms of dialogues. But the show part of it is now fully in English, only h-scene itself left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lance-Kelly

Feb 5, 2022
Pembaruan cepat: sejak terakhir kali sepenuhnya menerjemahkan pembukaan dan rute tetangga. Akan merilis tambalan lain setelah saya menyelesaikan peta sekolah yang tersisa (acara gulat, klub, perpustakaan).

Bisa jadi banyak hal. Mungkin menginstal tambalan terbaru dengan tidak benar.

Ini dia game + patch yang sudah terpasang:

[/MENGUTIP]
how come it's still in Japanese after I downloaded the latest patch

Reactions: Thien1998
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes