RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
+1 for this....
i really thankful for running around and find some of the masterpiece....
all i need now is a walkthrough...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Finally done with the wrestling club events. Loose translated map files are in the game's channel in my discord. Next patch -- near the end of the month.
+1 for this....
i really thankful for running around and find some of the masterpiece....
all i need now is a walkthrough...

I should probably add this link to the OP.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Finally done with the wrestling club events. Loose translated map files are in the game's channel in my discord. Next patch -- near the end of the month.

I should probably add this link to the OP.
thanks again my dude, you're rockin this game.....

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

einhart1312

Sep 5, 2020
for the true ending what must i do? i read through the guide and it say complete 4 kagura practice event what is the 4 kagura practice event ?

Feb 13, 2019
Quick update: since last time fully translated the opening and neighbor route. Will release another patch once I finish the remaining school maps (wrestling event, clubs, library stuff).

Could be a lot of things. Probably installed the latest patch incorrectly.

Here's the game + patch already installed:
Sorry is this 1.5 version?

Thanosman

Modder
Jun 6, 2022
In the recollection room there are 4 sex scenes with the delinquent groupm How do you actually start any of them?
It's not included in the guide.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
teaching in school few day, then they start talking shit, mook them and they kidnap you next day.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
can't wait for the biased cuck mods to ban this for rule 7 as usual. Thank you for your work.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes