RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
haha, he can just say the guy next door, who play a japan game and remember the name of some NPC next door, and i play this game more than few time.

Hot Futanari POV

Nov 1, 2021
Hyped First game I bought in DL thanks to this awesome translation by Daedroth and encouragement to support the Dev So I bought it. Not watching spoilers events Tho, I have a question is the game infinite? I know it has a lot of ending hunting but are there mechanics or more stuff that keep you hooked for example like Karryn's prison random npc sex conditions etc. That make you play the game more before passing to another title? Btw last question when you get used condoms and use them and get all dirty is that just for the art spectacle or there is more to it? appreciate the answers!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hyped First game I bought in DL thanks to this awesome translation by Daedroth and encouragement to support the Dev So I bought it. Not watching spoilers events Tho, I have a question is the game infinite? I know it has a lot of ending hunting but are there mechanics or more stuff that keep you hooked for example like Karryn's prison random npc sex conditions etc. That make you play the game more before passing to another title? Btw last question when you get used condoms and use them and get all dirty is that just for the art spectacle or there is more to it? appreciate the answers!
Narrative reasons to go for another loop + h-stats increasing, I guess. Plus, some of the side h-events are quite tricky to get, and you wouldn't be able to see them during your first playthough.

You can use those condoms to cover yourself in cum.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
did you got latests patch, I hear he gonna release in the end of the month yet I didnt see it so far.
I think in his last ci-en post, where he announced the new game he's working on, he said it will release some time in the summer.

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hey i updated the translation but for some reason the neighbor events didnt translate do i need to have a new save or smthin?

Aug 24, 2020
I think in his last ci-en post, where he announced the new game he's working on, he said it will release some time in the summer.
Actually it's not the new game but the free content update for the game (summer release) which will be about two main characters. The new game might be a year or two away from release imo. Will you come back to translate that as well?

Reactions: bhas
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes