RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
You've done awesome work with the translation! I don't know in what order you're doing them, but one which I'd love to see next is the delinquents route.
I've started doing polls everyone can vote in in my discord. Makes it more fun for everybody. Before I was just going down the map list in RPG Maker.

Most recent poll:
pic59.PNG

I'll include the abandoned factory where most of delinquents route happens in the next poll.

Jan 7, 2022
+1

Daedroth - Bro, I love you. I never knew you were working on so many translation Projects. What you’re doing is nothing less than gods work.

Thanks for all your time & effort ur putting in these translations. Really appreciate it.
God speed!!

PS
If you have any discord group, please share the invite.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I hope not. That protagonist looks like a genki girl type and it says at the bottom she's a virgin. Add that to the fact that she's scantily clad and you've got the exact opposite of what the protagonist of this game was, which is what made her so sexy. The only way the new chick's design could be more boring is if she's also lacking pubic hair.

Thank Gawd the new content their working on for this game won't have more dirty old man shit though. Hopefully it'll be more shota to make up for how half-assed they handled what's in there now.

Reactions: Breadt

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I hope not. That protagonist looks like a genki girl type and it says at the bottom she's a virgin. Add that to the fact that she's scantily clad and you've got the exact opposite of what the protagonist of this game was, which is what made her so sexy. The only way the new chick's design could be more boring is if she's also lacking pubic hair.

Thank Gawd the new content their working on for this game won't have more dirty old man shit though. Hopefully it'll be more shota to make up for how half-assed they handled what's in there now.
idk I liked that type of content tbh

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
is it their next release? is it connected to this game or another character?
Dev says that it's going to be a fighting oriented H-game, didn't say anything to about not being connected to endless summer. I bet it's going to have in battle sex scenes.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks Daedroth for doing a True deviants work. I have been keeping a close eye on this game ever since i came across it on Dlsite.
I did some Mtl runs and then hoped into your version. The quality of the game and your translations go hand and hand. ;)
I cant wait for a full release of this game.
Much Appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Will the recollection room be translated at some point? Or would be great if anyone has the saves before right before translated scenes.
Yes, of course. But it's very low on the priority list.

I might try using the import function in t++ to transfer translated data quickly for the flashback room. Cause I ain't copypasting all that h-scene text manually if it can be done in a matter of second with some program. It didn't work the first time, so here's hoping second try will be successful.

coalgzx

Apr 6, 2023
Yes! Admittedly, tried the game at first because of shota tags so was a bit let down by the lack of. When i figured out what Rinko's - spoiler - backstory was, i got a good laugh. Its really a hilarious revelation after going through a bunch of other stuff on the island and still has way more potential. Hopefully the developer continues to use this theme in future works and expands on it! Not nearly enough out there, and with characters as thicc as Rinko! Seems the dev focused more on general rape / violation than anything else.

As for what is translated currently, it was enough to kind of sort of figure out the context of the untranslated scenes, so i still had a good time. When its fully translated i will replay the game to see the dialogue in the true route. Many thanks to the translation effort!!!
do you mind if you provide me with the game and the partial translation cause I tried and I always seem to mess up every time. am honestly on the verge of giving up.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes