RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
You guys really need to chill. Decent translations aren't some 10 minute job, hell most people on this site cant even MTL correctly even though its a robot doing it. He said this probably wont be fully finished this month and its halfway through the month.

Jkotrjk

Dec 18, 2021
btw since replies here are pretty active, how does daedroth or other translator translate the game? Do they edit the mtl dialogue to make it more readable or they're just good at Japanese? Or abit of both?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey, all! Sorry for not being active here. I had to take a short break because of some health issues and rl problems, but I'm back since yesterday. Working on the onsen mountain area, hoping to fully translate it today.

btw since replies here are pretty active, how does daedroth or other translator translate the game? Do they edit the mtl dialogue to make it more readable or they're just good at Japanese? Or abit of both?
Don't know how others do it on f95, but I know enough Japanese to not rely on mtl crutches. That said, I still use various online dictionaries like jisho, weblio. Parsing old men's speak when working on the onsen area content without the latter would be hell. Lots of phraseologisms, local dialect words and weird pronouns, like 抜け駆け and おんしら (turns out it's a shortened version of おぬしら).

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Hey, all! Sorry for not being active here. I had to take a short break because of some health issues and rl problems, but I'm back since yesterday. Working on the onsen mountain area, hoping to fully translate it today.

Don't know how others do it on f95, but I know enough Japanese to not rely on mtl crutches. That said, I still use various online dictionaries like jisho, weblio. Parsing old men's speak when working on the onsen area content without the latter would be hell. Lots of phraseologisms, local dialect words and weird pronouns, like 抜け駆け and おんしら (turns out it's a shortened version of おぬしら).
Thank You for your hard work brother. I truly appreciate your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021

Seriously though. HUGE respect to you for translating games. I remember u were the one who translated alcummy by happypink. And now seeing that you were the one to pick this up for translation, I had no doubt you were going to complete it. Absolute fucking Unit of a translator.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Seriously though. HUGE respect to you for translating games. I remember u were the one who translated alcummy by happypink. And now seeing that you were the one to pick this up for translation, I had no doubt you were going to complete it. Absolute fucking Unit of a translator.
Appreciate it!

Btw, I almost finished translating another happypink game - RJ201126. Putting some finishing touches on it. Completed tl should be out before the end of the month.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017

How do you deal with Onomatopoeias or when moans are repetitive?
That's what i struggled the most while translating Yuuka's game

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Krylux, there are several resources you can use:

But it's more than fine to leave onomatopoeiae in romaji. In fact, many people prefer it to direct translations.

IRukia69I

Jun 5, 2022
so i tried a lot before asking but i put the files in my game and its still not translated. i would only assume my dumbass didnt actually do it right, i put the js and data into the winrar but not a single translation appeared. much appreciated if someone were to tell me what i did wrong

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes