RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
so i tried a lot before asking but i put the files in my game and its still not translated. i would only assume my dumbass didnt actually do it right, i put the js and data into the winrar but not a single translation appeared. much appreciated if someone were to tell me what i did wrong
The game has to be unpacked. Data and js go into the /www folder. A prompt will appear asking if you want to overwrite files, press yes then.

Reactions: IRukia69I

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
so i tried a lot before asking but i put the files in my game and its still not translated. i would only assume my dumbass didnt actually do it right, i put the js and data into the winrar but not a single translation appeared. much appreciated if someone were to tell me what i did wrong
You're gonna want this -
Look for a game.r**** file bigger than the rest, unpack it with above tool & move folders from extract folder of that tool to main directory of the game where game.rg*** was, delete the file you extracted them from otherwise game will prioritize reading the packed archive over folders (which is obviously not translated), once that is done then move translated stuff & overwrite.

This procedure is for rpgmaker games where you have the original game & the folders the translated stuff goes into hasn't been extracted from the archive already, usually only an issue with something not released on official releases or it's a partial.

ddoyok23

Sep 12, 2020
I just saw this game on dlsite today, love the art Hope you can finish it this soon. :cry:
yes i also like azure azurite art work if they make english even i will buy it to support it but in store i only see japanese language so i don't buy

MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
In the "www" folder

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Updated the OP with another patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still a lot left map event to translate, i really wanna play it now but i guess i'm gonna wait for full translation any estimate date for completion?, anyways good job on releasing this update means a lot. :oops:

Reactions: Daedroth

Deusmach

Jun 9, 2023
hey guys, when i started the game there's error message "failed to load img/character/%24chara_1rinko_naked_long.png

i downloaded the file from someone above
its v0.5 btw Screenshot_79.png

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes