RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
So I have tried using Translator++ and it dosent seem to be working when applying the translation to the games' www folder. I either get the translation to apply and it breaks scenes stating it needs img/RANDOM LIGHTING PROPERTY FOR SCENE (i.e. Apartment room lighting Night.png) or it just dosnet seem to apply anything even though it loads files in. Any tips would be nice.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, anyone run into this problem? The world map looks like it collected all the censorship pixels. My best guess is borked Parallaxes. I noticed the game will sometimes ask for BOTH the English and Japanese files for the same Parallax.
1689667289059.png

Last edited:

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, anyone run into this problem? The world map looks like it collected all the censorship pixels. My best guess is borked Parallaxes. I noticed the game will sometimes ask for BOTH the English and Japanese files for the same Parallax.
View attachment 2779622
Did you download the game in Japanese and added the translation patches? or did you download it with some already done translation? It is the only thing that I can think of that could be causing that error of asking for both languages
psd: google traductor xdd idk english jaja

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Did you download the game in Japanese and added the translation patches? or did you download it with some already done translation? It is the only thing that I can think of that could be causing that error of asking for both languages
psd: google traductor xdd idk english jaja
I downloaded the game already translated.

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
I downloaded the game already translated.
i see
MEGA link for v1.5:
for example, this, or I downloaded mine on another page in 4 parts, more or less like this
(Now that I think about it, mine is version 1.4, maybe that also has something to do with it, version 1.5 might not be completely compatible, maybe, although that would be weird ) luky (remember to use winzip encryption in japanese to unzip)[/QUOTE]
Will upload the patched version sooner or later.
[/QUOTE]
v1.5
Here's the MEGA link for V1.4(Japanese):

virtuoso31

Oct 29, 2018
I would like to ask, am I having errors or it is just not has been translated yet. Because The npcs on the hospital are still in japanese,

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes