RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

qlitomio

Jul 25, 2023
I have translated the whole game in translator++ but when I apply the translation to the game, it throws errors everywhere. I'll appreciate any help you give me on this.
this is the 2224 lines document (it's a pain in the ass to translate this one).

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I have translated the whole game in translator++ but when I apply the translation to the game, it throws errors everywhere. I'll appreciate any help you give me on this.
this is the 2224 lines document (it's a pain in the ass to translate this one).
It's already at 85% by Daedroth so may as well work on something else. Nice try though.

Reactions: crisbr and Luke2

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the update translation Daedroth , looking forward to the next game.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It seems like he's translating all the worst and most cringe parts of the game first. And it feels much less than 85% complete, but maybe that's just me. Since I've already played it in Japanese and what's missing sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: PainKnight

qlitomio

Jul 25, 2023
I have a problem with Amamiya's line, I was able to go to the first date, but now I can only date him for the second and that's it

qlitomio

Jul 25, 2023
what stop you ???
idk, when you go out with him to go to the beach, a message should appear on sunday to go to the beach when you leave the apartment, but is doesn't.

the requirements to go is the v bikini, but I already have it.

UPDATE: i i already figured out how to solve it, you have to go to the beach and go to the far bottom right, you will follow the "path" and eventually you will get to a cave you keep swimming and you will find a "lake" or something, just walk and touch the water to play the cinematic 1690693935409.png

Last edited:

blackboyfly5678

Jul 9, 2018
idk, when you go out with him to go to the beach, a message should appear on sunday to go to the beach when you leave the apartment, but is doesn't.

the requirements to go is the v bikini, but I already have it.
Did you find the secret location? If you swim off to the right there is a path that takes you through a cave to an isolated spot. Once you go there you should be able to go on the second date.

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Scenes in gallery use different dialog line IDs?
I have the same problem, when the events in the game start the dialogue is translated, but if I start them from the events gallery they are in Japanese, and if you want to review the events (especially the first times of the various events) it's a bit annoying. :HideThePain:

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
I have the same problem, when the events in the game start the dialogue is translated, but if I start them from the events gallery they are in Japanese, and if you want to review the events (especially the first times of the various events) it's a bit annoying. :HideThePain:
Agree. I use mTool and chatgpt translation. I went through whole game like this, and now I thought to look at some scenes in manual translation, but gallery does not seem to load them, so for me it is useless.

hobbydaniel

Feb 3, 2020
Agree. I use mTool and chatgpt translation. I went through whole game like this, and now I thought to look at some scenes in manual translation, but gallery does not seem to load them, so for me it is useless.
I think the translator said he might be able to fix that problem when he's done translating. Something with the way it was coded or along those lines

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
I think the translator said he might be able to fix that problem when he's done translating. Something with the way it was coded or along those lines
Sounds great! Then, fall or winter, well, or when translation is finished there, I will definitely go through game again cuz story was very funny, and next author project promises to be even more interesting, because now we will have a virgin female character and, accordingly, virgin route.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes