RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
Scenes in gallery use different dialog line IDs?
I have the same problem, when the events in the game start the dialogue is translated, but if I start them from the events gallery they are in Japanese, and if you want to review the events (especially the first times of the various events) it's a bit annoying. :HideThePain:
Agree. I use mTool and chatgpt translation. I went through whole game like this, and now I thought to look at some scenes in manual translation, but gallery does not seem to load them, so for me it is useless.
I think the translator said he might be able to fix that problem when he's done translating. Something with the way it was coded or along those lines
Most of the time in these games, the gallery is an entirely different MapXXX.json file, so the recollection scenes are duplicates (or even variations) of the ones you find during a normal playthrough.

You can imagine how tiresome it would be to translate them at the same time as the normal playthrough, especially if the dialog lines are not exactly the same. It might be done, but I wouldn't expect it until the translator finishes the rest of the game.

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Most of the time in these games, the gallery is an entirely different MapXXX.json file, so the recollection scenes are duplicates (or even variations) of the ones you find during a normal playthrough.

You can imagine how tiresome it would be to translate them at the same time as the normal playthrough, especially if the dialog lines are not exactly the same. It might be done, but I wouldn't expect it until the translator finishes the rest of the game.
It actually makes sense if you want to avoid that particular bug that at the end of a scene you find yourself in the game map and doesn't take you back to the recollect room, in version 1.4 a scene had a bug that didn't let you find an object to trigger a chase, this is always an recollect room event.:WeSmart:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Huh, that's interesting. Never realized that about RPG Maker games. And here I was wondering how the translator got off on saying it's 80% complete and thinking he was just being biased when I saw all the UNtranslated stuff in the recollection room.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Don't rush him man. He's doing this shit for free. He can take his sweet ass time
Yeah not trying to rush him I was just curious since he didn't tell us about his progress like he usually does so I thought he was absent or something like that. Anyway glad he's still alive just not showing too much around here.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Reactions: Sparman

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
I hope the developer is still alive. Been quite some time since he posted anything on cien or twitter. when i get baldurs gate 3 maybe it will keep my mind of this game for a while.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Dev is alive. No need to be overly dramatic. You can literally check the account activity to see that.

ddoyok23

Sep 12, 2020
I started this game from a new game and tried the route and succeeded, which is a matter of pride. This is a master piece, only this Dev can make his own puzzle with diamond ideas

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes