RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
Just got the true ending (wish we could wear the outfits exclusive to the true ending but w/e)

Hopefully we get a sequel with the mom and fox girl. This is easily the best RPGMaker h-game I've played, and that's a long list.

EDIT: Okay, this game's now #2/tied for first cuz I just played LLMBX, didn't even know about that game until now.

Either way, both are setting a standard for quality h-game RPGMaker products.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Just got the true ending (wish we could wear the outfits exclusive to the true ending but w/e)

Hopefully we get a sequel with the mom and fox girl. This is easily the best RPGMaker h-game I've played, and that's a long list.

EDIT: Okay, this game's now #2/tied for first cuz I just played LLMBX, didn't even know about that game until now.

Either way, both are setting a standard for quality h-game RPGMaker products.
Llmbx is just revolutionary for it's engine

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
at what % are we right now ? are we half-way done or not ? i was thinking about trying it but I dunno lol
Me 2 bro, I REALLY want to play this game, but I want to wait for the finished translation so I can play the whole thing n stuff. Patience is pain, peko

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes