RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Actually it's not the new game but the free content update for the game (summer release) which will be about two main characters. The new game might be a year or two away from release imo. Will you come back to translate that as well?
That's what I meant, but I probably should've worded that a bit differently.

>Will you come back to translate that as well?
If I'm still around by that time, sure.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
don't know if you have alrdy answerd this but, will reaction text and all the npcs peps get translated also ?

Lagneia

Jan 9, 2019
I've been playing with the partial translation and am pretty much at the end. Def should've waited for full translation, its worth it tbh.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I've been playing with the partial translation and am pretty much at the end. Def should've waited for full translation, its worth it tbh.
Yeah, I tried this partial translation, and they haven't even gotten to or prioritized the best part. Which are the shota scenes. Not that they were very good anyway... Gawd, they dropped the ball on those so hard. The female protagonist is a straight up, predatory pedophile with a criminal record(!) and not only is that a major part of the story, it's something extremely rare that the developer didn't do enough with.

Lagneia

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, I tried this partial translation, and they haven't even gotten to or prioritized the best part. Which are the shota scenes. Not that they were very good anyway... Gawd, they dropped the ball on those so hard. The female protagonist is a straight up, predatory pedophile with a criminal record(!) and not only is that a major part of the story, it's something extremely rare that the developer didn't do enough with.
Yes! Admittedly, tried the game at first because of shota tags so was a bit let down by the lack of. When i figured out what Rinko's - spoiler - backstory was, i got a good laugh. Its really a hilarious revelation after going through a bunch of other stuff on the island and still has way more potential. Hopefully the developer continues to use this theme in future works and expands on it! Not nearly enough out there, and with characters as thicc as Rinko! Seems the dev focused more on general rape / violation than anything else.

As for what is translated currently, it was enough to kind of sort of figure out the context of the untranslated scenes, so i still had a good time. When its fully translated i will replay the game to see the dialogue in the true route. Many thanks to the translation effort!!!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Where can I find the dl link?
Sent : )

20% left. May I know the latest 80% patch, the most recent translated route
The latest translated route is still the neighbor one. There are still three regular untranslated routes -- delinquents, local disease (really small), haramiko festival -- and true route.

Last edited:

Wolfnoktu

Aug 20, 2018
Sent : )

The latest translated route is still the neighbor one. There are still three regular untranslated routes -- delinquents, local disease (really small), haramiko festival -- and true route.
You've done awesome work with the translation! I don't know in what order you're doing them, but one which I'd love to see next is the delinquents route.

Reactions: Daedroth
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes