Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
Overview:

ezgif-1-83c75037ac.gif

30 Total Events (20 NEW this update!)
700+ Total CGs!
1.02 Translation included!

10 Goblin Variant Scenes (Supporter Only)

Example:

Compare1.png
Extract the mod, the game+mod installed is inside the www folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

ezgif-1-e131ee9582.gif
Suck (7).gif
Lapfan.gif

LINK:

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
Lewd (1).gif lap9.gif Suck (6).gif

I will work hard to update to Daedroth's latest translation.

Mar 18, 2018
I'm not good at writing long, thought-out review pieces (otherwise this'd be in reviews) but definitely play this game. Translator did an amazing job, and I think the effort they put into this alone speaks to how good of an H-Game this is. It's like...abnormally good, and I don't think we're gonna see another of its quality in RPGM for a while.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This is once again a weird example of japanese game devs trying to avoid more mature MCs by making them really young. Like come on, this woman looks like she's in her 30s and looks to be a bit more mature but for some reason the devs decided to make her 24 instead. I don't get why japanese folks try to avoid women in their 30s at all costs (even tho they obviously like them when looking at these character models). But eh, whatever I guess.

ShovelMenace

Nov 15, 2017
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
Overview:

View attachment 3506970

30 Total Events (20 NEW this update!)
700+ Total CGs!
1.02 Translation included!

10 Goblin Variant Scenes (Supporter Only)

Example:

View attachment 3506973
Extract the mod, the game+mod installed is inside the www folder

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

View attachment 3506994
View attachment 3507072
View attachment 3507098

LINK: Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
MEGA

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
View attachment 3507010 View attachment 3507017 View attachment 3507067

I will work hard to update to Daedroth's latest translation.

Do we download the original game then overwrite with the mod? Or is it standalone?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
We all know damn well Monster Girl Quest doesn't when it comes to these topics. Man that has me curious though, was the rpg Quest games ever fully translated? Cuz if so, I have some MGQ to play:ROFLMAO:
I actually dunno if english translation of Paradox was ever finished. :unsure:
But russian translation has been done for half a decade now.

• Sad
Reactions: KoroG90

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This is once again a weird example of japanese game devs trying to avoid more mature MCs by making them really young. Like come on, this woman looks like she's in her 30s and looks to be a bit more mature but for some reason the devs decided to make her 24 instead. I don't get why japanese folks try to avoid women in their 30s at all costs (even tho they obviously like them when looking at these character models). But eh, whatever I guess.
Bruh. Milf is some of the most popular fetishes ever. How the hell did you miss all the milf-centric japanese games, and made such an incorrect conclusion?
Almost as if you have Milf tag excluded and only look for games with very young girls. :Kappa:

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Do we download the original game then overwrite with the mod? Or is it standalone?
Standalone. Game + mod is inside the www folder of my download.

looks like she's in her 30s and looks to be a bit more mature but for some reason the devs decided to make her 24 instead.
There are lore reasons for this.
I'm also making a pregnancy system that will make Rinko herself look milfier, for specific isolated routes/events.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Bruh. Milf is some of the most popular fetishes ever. How the hell did you miss all the milf-centric japanese games, and made such an incorrect conclusion?
Almost as if you have Milf tag excluded and only look for games with very young girls. :Kappa:
Naw, that wasn't my point. I know that MILFs are extremely beloved (they are my favourite as well), I just keep wondering why japanese devs often create characters who obviously look pretty mature but then make it so they're in their 20s. It's often 28 and 29 even in other games so it seems even more obvious that they tried to avoid the number 30.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Standalone. Game + mod is inside the www folder of my download.

There are lore reasons for this.
I'm also making a pregnancy system that will make Rinko herself look milfier, for specific isolated routes/events.
You "make" stuff? Are you the one who's modding this game? You said you're making art for both, right? Can you actually replicate the original artists artwork like that?

Reactions: Thanosman
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes