Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for saving this from the clutches of the quick-MTL enjoyers, Daedroth! You're doing the Lord's work with all your translations, buddy! Keep it up! I can tell you're having fun translating them! :love:

Feb 17, 2018
I don't get it o_O The game was already translated no? Is this adding content? This says fan translation like what already out there is not? The translation of this game I am already playing is way too good to be machine translated it just cant be. I am playing it again now and there no way :O a machine could not have done this why do you want to traumatize and confuse me with this post like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I don't get it o_O The game was already translated no? Is this adding content? This says fan translation like what already out there is not? The translation of this game I am already playing is way too good to be machine translated it just cant be. I am playing it again now and there no way :O a machine could not have done this why do you want to traumatize and confuse me with this post like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am honestly not sure what you're confused about. You literally posted in my fan translation thread here. It was in the translation section, now there's a game thread in the latest updates too as translation is finished.
pic92.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Well, this is certainly going into my library. That said, for the mod, do we just need to install it into the WWW folder if we grab it separately from the standalone one?

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
Lo terminé completo en la version Japonesa pero no sé si mi guardado servirá aunq sea de la misma version.
Espero q saquen una version sin censura o un dlc con más eventos tipo anal porque su trasero era el postre pero que apenas se veia además de otra entrega o simplemente un juego independiente con la madre y la hermana.

• Love
Reactions: Alkasal

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Well, this is certainly going into my library. That said, for the mod, do we just need to install it into the WWW folder if we grab it separately from the standalone one? Addendum, I am reffering to the compressed download done in a previous post.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes