yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
is something wrong with the game's sex counter numbers ?
i done some things with the neighbour. stats doesnt move
the goblinman mod's version btw

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
This game is kino, already finished it multiple times over the months Daedroth has been working on it. If you dont have some moral objection to rape or big body proportions it doesn't get much better.

Reactions: asagiboobs

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
I thought the priest was a "good guy" because he saved her from the delinquents , dudes the worst of them all . Good plot twist

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
What does the mod actually do?
I know it reads that it add events and CGs but just recycled ones with different text or entirely different ones?
Are they added spread out through all routes or only in one?

What are the goblin scenes? An actual goblin or just a ugly bastard? xD
Am I blind and just don't see any more information?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
What does the mod actually do?
700 new CGs (Poses add up fast)
30 new events + 10 patreon exclusive variations. Those are called goblin scenes.
The 30 new events are added to 2 new routes, swimming club and neighbor, with minor story events on the neighbors side.
All the art is new, expanding beyond the scope of the base game.
1 new location, neighbors house.
Expanding on 2 minor characters, Landlord and Convenience store clerk.

Since the base mod is free and includes 30 events, you can download it and try it out.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
700 new CGs (Poses add up fast)
30 new events + 10 patreon exclusive variations. Those are called goblin scenes.
The 30 new events are added to 2 new routes, swimming club and neighbor, with minor story events on the neighbors side.
All the art is new, expanding beyond the scope of the base game.
1 new location, neighbors house.
Expanding on 2 minor characters, Landlord and Convenience store clerk.

Since the base mod is free and includes 30 events, you can download it and try it out.
Actually new routes...huh.
Yeah gonna try it out this weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Is there any scene where i can see the mother and the little sister in action ( i meant sex scene)? Or perhaps news about sequel of this game?

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Hey all. I'm new to this game. Can one beat this game with viewing all scenes? Or do you have to do a few at a time and start over after the ending?

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Damn! Congrats on finally fully releasing the translation! This game is truly great and I still remember all the fun I had first playing it almost a full year ago. The story is top notch for sure.

fearofthed

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey all. I'm new to this game. Can one beat this game with viewing all scenes? Or do you have to do a few at a time and start over after the ending?
You mean, view all scenes in one loop? Nah, impossible. Choose one main route in a loop and stick to it. All side content can be unlocked in two-three loops, though.

So yeah I am curius actually, how to unlock happy ending cuz that really hard
Check the true ending section in the guide . Yeah, you'll have to work for it.

Reactions: gamerpro101
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes