Thanosman

Modder
Jun 6, 2022
Well, this is certainly going into my library. That said, for the mod, do we just need to install it into the WWW folder if we grab it separately from the standalone one?
I'm having issues extracting the mod - anyone else getting errors while extracting it?
Inside my download, the game + mod installed are inside the www folder.
After I update to Daedroths latest patch I will fix the confusion.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Inside my download, the game + mod installed are inside the www folder.
After I update to Daedroths latest patch I will fix the confusion.
Thank you, I managed to get the mod from a post where it was compressed is why I was asking, Mega is not working for me at the moment so I tried that post instead. That said, I am curious as to how I progress with the neighbor's storyline, the Shota, as it won;t let me go into the Sauna. Do I have to let her get raped or something in order to sway her to using it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

Thanosman

Modder
Jun 6, 2022
Thank you, I managed to get the mod from a post where it was compressed is why I was asking, Mega is not working for me at the moment so I tried that post instead. That said, I am curious as to how I progress with the neighbor's storyline, the Shota, as it won;t let me go into the Sauna. Do I have to let her get raped or something in order to sway her to using it?
Yes.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Thank you again, sorry for the amount of questions lol. I am about to head to bed, but before I do I am curious as to if you will be compiling a guide for the Mod and the new paths in it, or if there already is one and I am just being a dumbass as usual lol. Either way, take care and stay safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Apologies for my stupid question, but..... how do you earn money??? After buying the first two books via online shopping, there's hardly any money left for buying gym clothes and swimsuit.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Apologies for my stupid question, but..... how do you earn money??? After buying the first two books via online shopping, there's hardly any money left for buying gym clothes and swimsuit.
You need to work as a teacher, basically. The amount of money you get paid every week is based on your evaluation. You can raise evaluation by teaching (do prep. work before the lesson), removing trash from the streets and I think by tutoring Amemiya. Other than that, grandpa Tomijirou pays you some money after you help him with his field. And you can do the food challenge at Giga Pork Ramen.

Last edited:

ganza5553

Nov 7, 2021
Go to work in school 1week or takecare grandfather in nort your house he will give you a money

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
Is all of the mod content patreon-only? Or just some exclusive scenes, and the rest don't require a subscription? (Trying to see if I can test out a few before subbing)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
how long do you think itll take to update the mod for the newest game update?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes