Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
What kind of sickness does the author have? If it is not a secret
In fact, none, because Shinachiku develops the game when he himself wants it. But HHLONG in this thread is trying to prove to everyone that the author should devote all his time to development. Shinachiku must because HHLONG wants it so much.

p.s. sometimes it seems to me that HHLONG has already gone crazy from jerking off.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
got too much money (from his ntr fan) for just few work, so he lazy and make lot of delay (do nothing for 2 or 3 year) to drain as much as he can, and yes, about his sick, he sick of ntr, the fucking author of ntr game say he fucking hate ntr, say ntr mindbreak him, that why he need rest time to over power ntr sick.

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
NTR wouldn't even be a problem, if it wasn't for all the ugly fat bastards

riight... ntr is always hateful garbage but so ofren its tolerable due to the super beta bitch cowardly dickless loser mc who cant even manage to drop half a ball to confess to a chick and in no way deserve her... but the digusting fat fucking shit bag ugly bastards humping a young hottie is puke worthy. The only way i can even imagine the ball-less lil bitch writer creating this story making ugly bastards is cause his is also a super fugo bag of rotting shit himself and just mirrors his fugly ass drawing their fat asses into the story in some pathetic lame as fuck attempt to pretend to get laid or something (although that will never happen irl).

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
riight... ntr is always hateful garbage but so ofren its tolerable due to the super beta bitch cowardly dickless loser mc who cant even manage to drop half a ball to confess to a chick and in no way deserve her... but the digusting fat fucking shit bag ugly bastards humping a young hottie is puke worthy. The only way i can even imagine the ball-less lil bitch writer creating this story making ugly bastards is cause his is also a super fugo bag of rotting shit himself and just mirrors his fugly ass drawing their fat asses into the story in some pathetic lame as fuck attempt to pretend to get laid or something (although that will never happen irl).
Sounds like someone fantasizes about Ugly Bastards. Great you fit right in!

Reactions: Arata20

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
Back in 2020 - 2023 it used to be covid and post-covid depression with backpain. Nowadays it's just a generic sickness. Very common tactic for Japanese devs when they want to delay and collect that sweet ci-en sub money.

Reactions: Naye

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Back in 2020 - 2023 it used to be covid and post-covid depression with backpain. Nowadays it's just a generic sickness. Very common tactic for Japanese devs when they want to delay and collect that sweet ci-en sub money.
I have seen worse CI-EN devs that have "dissappeared" and still suck money out of dumb people

Last time i saw this dev it was since 2021, and people were paying him nearly 4000 yen per month until this month

Finally people stopped giving this dev money and barely makes 500 yen a month

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes