lelouch626

May 16, 2024
Missing last game collectible?
I have tired to look every where and do all routes but I just can't seem to find the last game which is Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade?

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Can some one translate the post? In cien?
"Finally, we are in the final stages of development. We have been through a lot of mental stress, but it is thanks to all of you that we have been able to come this far without giving up ( ˘ω˘ )!

Overall Progress

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%!

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Rough Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■■□□□□□50%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki's sister
■■■■■■■■□□ 80"

"This month, we have completed all of Saki's CGs and the implementation of the Saki scene on Keita's side. There is still a bonus Saki sister mode left, so I will hurry up and implement that. I may update Ci-en one more time and recruit people who want to debug during the CG creation period (if the deadline is too tight, please ask a contractor). (If the deadline is too tight, I may ask a contractor to do it for me.)

Also, thank you for the requests for special costume scenes Thanks to you, we were able to get a glimpse of the diversity of sexuality. We have decided on the most requested costumes among them, so please check them out when you play the game!

For those of you on the summer color plan and above, here's a little screener of Saki's hobo event!

Well then.
I'll keep trying to give you a good report ."

Nov 19, 2019
Of course he decides to post the update the day I'm working 2nd shift. Anyways, new update everyone, new update!
Nothing crazy since we're getting closer to the full game but some interesting takeaways as usual:

Scars of Summer After#22 Late stage of development

Hello!

This article is about the current situation and development progress.
For those who are on the summer color plan or above, I will introduce a little scene with Saki-nee

I am doing my best to maintain my physical and mental health. When I focus on development, I tend to lack exercise, so I'm especially careful about my health. So every Sunday I join the badminton club and work up a sweatI hope to be able to jump rope and do some footwork every morning...I do it depending on my mood.

I also stretch my back and do the paper balloon workout designed by Murobushi. It works very well to improve my warped back. Game creators often injure their backs in some way, so please give it a try ('ᾥ').
Development Progress

We have finally reached the end of the development stage. We have been through a lot of mental stress, but it is thanks to all of you that we have made it this far without giving up ( ˘ω˘ )!

Overall Progress

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Rough Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■■□□□□□50%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■■■■■■■■□□ 80

image-800-EN.jpg

This month, we completed all of Saki's CG and completed the Saki scene implementation on Keita's side. There's also a bonus Saki-nee mode left, so I'll implement that as soon as possible. Maybe we will update Ci-en again and recruit people who want to debug during the CG creation period. (If the deadline is too tight, I may ask a service provider to do it for me.)
Thank you again for requesting a special costume scene Thanks to you, we were able to get a glimpse of a variety of sexual tendencies. We decided on the costume that received the most requests, so be sure to check it out when you play the game!
For those of you on the summer color plan and above, here's a little screener of Saki's hobo event!

Well then.
I'll keep trying to give you a good report .

Just a small event

image-801-EN.jpg
I will not remove the vagrant event. I was worried about it because it was in the previous game, but I still want to increase the depth of the volunteerism of Saki!

image-802.jpg
She also does various other things, so please look for Saki when you play. This time I'm displaying an icon on the main map, so it should be easy to understand...

See you soon.
It's hot so be careful of heatstroke...

Saki fans keep winning! More of her "helping out" the vagrants is always a treat so I'm happy to see more of that because that is exactly what I wanted from this game: "more" "Scars of Summer".

Now seeing that her events happen in the overworld as she's doing her own things is such a wonderful addition!
She's now gonna feel more like a real character instead of just a mindless NPC that always spits out the same dialog every time you interact with it. Huge fan of this mechanic.

Anyhow, that's it for this month. Hopefully we'll see that "beta testing" period soon enough if at all. Once that happens, prepare yourself for a lot of pings on this forum within the same day lol.

Nov 19, 2019
Also, lemme explain what the remaining percentages mean:

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%
I assume the remaining 30% is a combination of play-testing and coding in the last event.

CG
■■■■■□□□□□50%
He's halfway done with the fully colored images. Since he already has the remaining 50% sketched out, he should be able to finish them fairly quickly. Especially since he was able to churn through Saki's in a matter of weeks.
He already said in a previous update that once the game testing is done he'll rush through them.

Saki-nee
■■■■■■■■□□ 80%
The last 20% is the playable mode of Saki's route/mode. I hope this one will be done quickly since he's already done with her scenes from Keita's perspective. Again, really excited about this one since we'll get to experience things through her "eyes".

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes