• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Read here #5,879
TLDR, progression got borked between v0.22 and v0.23.
If you are smart and lucky, you make a new save at the end of every update.
You need to replay all the way back from v0.21, or use someone else's save.
Well shit, I already did that with this save. I continued from 0.22, as I've seen that message before and got a save that got all content done. But I guess something fucked up again. Welp, guess I'll wait for a complete 0.24 save for the next update. Too bad customization isn't saved separately, would save me a lot of damn time haha. Thanks for help though, appreciate it!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
hello i have to kiss brenda on different locations but i cant figure out the last 1 i kissed her in the bathroom and kitchen but i can find the last one
does sombody know where it is
Hallway, when Brenda is doing her cleaning chores there.

Where can I find the lost ring
Remember where Oliver was harassed by another dude? Same location near the corner.

I have to go to the pool at 22:00 but when I do it just black screens?
Customize your MC and let him have a nice cut instead of a bald.

Reactions: Ysoth

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Defo leaving this game for a while now as its over before its even loaded. Such a shame as i liked it, the small content updates is way to slow for the time it takes till KST releases it.

Titan2188

Dec 4, 2023
The game is complete garbage, I played for 2 hours, then the game broke on the beach. There are no saves. Dude you're a genius! I'm deleting

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The question is simple. The game was buggy and as a result save games from v22 v23 had problems. So version v24 doesn't fix those bugs and a list of the new missions will never come out or there is the hope that maybe v24 is also buggy and a possible version v24.1 or v24.2 will resolve the situation. Honestly, not using my save bothers me a lot and I don't want to use another player's save, both for the character's name, for the player's appearance and for the customizations of everyone's clothes which cannot be saved separately :cry:.

EDIT

I had to retrieve my v20 save (it took me ages to find it :mad:). However, with that the quest problem is solved (no bug or black screen).
I also (like Eddemos) have the last 2 scenes with "?" on the PC, so are they part of an upcoming update or this one?

Last edited:

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
Help plss
problem for crack :(
Connected - no tier detected

How I understood , must be 24.01 or continue in v.25 ? ... after some actions with Brenda (lftex costume after 22:00) , Emmi (on the beach , bathroom,yours room), Janis (sleep in her bed) we haven't orders and stuck at secret road on the beach
this actions not added in diary, last 2 cells ' empty oiu.jpg

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I need help, i do'nt have task and i don't fucked anyone brenna give me handjobs and lets me play with tits but Emily only helped me with chores and cleaned my room, the teacher don't want to help me after saw my dick, detective only sayed that she was studying the case of my parents and janice pay me for massages its that the final?

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019

How I understood , must be 24.01 or continue in v.25 ? ... after some actions with Brenda (lftex costume after 22:00) , Emmi (on the beach , bathroom,yours room), Janis (sleep in her bed) we haven't orders and stuck at secret road on the beach
this actions not added in diary, last 2 cells ' empty View attachment 3593586
he tells me the same
Connected - no tier detected

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes