Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At Michelle's, in the pool is the mattress. Look it up and them ask for it.
I am very well aware of the location. Michelle's house is locked since I've started playing my save game from v22.
Nothing I've done has triggered any of the dialogue or tasks for Michelle or Lisa.

As of my prior post, I now have received a text from Emily, which I have unlocked the creep at the beach.
Had to load my save from v21.

Tusken

Nov 7, 2017
Michelle is bugged as well for me, and i tried to load playing on a previous version but when i try to load the save file wont load, I click on the file but it just wont load. So guess gonna need to wait for fix or start again ....

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yep, can confirm. The text message you get for finding Emily's sunglasses is the key that's missing.
While going to the beach to retrieve the glasses, you unlock the interaction with the peeping hole.
I have unlocked the interactions with Lisa, and have just gained access to Michelle's home.

And just to reiterate, I restarted from my final progress save of v21.

* Edit
v23 completed. That was an infuriating amount of backtracking, but worth it.

If you are stuck on the "find an air mattress task", you will probably need to reload an earlier save game from at least v21.

Progression is borked. I think the update included a trigger which is supposed to happen in earlier content, but doesn't check to see if that task is already completed.

Last edited:

Anon1310

Nov 12, 2021
Sí, puedo confirmarlo. El mensaje de texto que recibes por encontrar las gafas de sol de Emily es la clave que falta.
Mientras vas a la playa a recuperar las gafas, desbloqueas la interacción con la mirilla.
Desbloqueé las interacciones con Lisa y acabo de obtener acceso a la casa de Michelle.

Y solo para reiterar, reinicié desde mi guardado de progreso final de v21.

* Editar
v23 completado. Fue una cantidad exasperante de retrocesos, pero valió la pena.
[/CITA]
puedes pasar tu guardado??

Paramonger

Feb 6, 2021
I got a black screen + freeze when trying to visit the park on the "Go to the park and try to find out who is the [sic] Brittany's boyfriend" quest. The order of doing the quests didn't matter.

Resetting Brittany's look (Reset to Defaults) fixed this.

Try resetting the look of the character expected to be in that scene (eg Michelle). I had used the Safe Code to unlock all outfits, and I suspect de

Paramonger

Feb 6, 2021
I got a black screen + freeze when trying to visit the park on the "Go to the park and try to find out who is the [sic] Brittany's boyfriend" quest. The order of doing the quests didn't matter.

Resetting Brittany's look (Reset to Defaults) fixed this.

Try resetting the look of the character expected to be in that scene (eg Michelle). I had used the Safe Code to unlock all outfits, and I suspect devs didn't account for that.
the black screen when I try to customize the pink girl and after talking to the librarian

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yep, can confirm. The text message you get for finding Emily's sunglasses is the key that's missing.
While going to the beach to retrieve the glasses, you unlock the interaction with the peeping hole.
I have unlocked the interactions with Lisa, and have just gained access to Michelle's home.

And just to reiterate, I restarted from my final progress save of v21.

* Edit
v23 completed. That was an infuriating amount of backtracking, but worth it.
Great feed back... :D finally a missing link to the mystery

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Не могу понять, что я делаю не так? Мишель сидит на пирсе на пляже, с ней идет новый диалог, когда я с ней разговариваю, а потом снова с ней разговариваю, он появляется как новый. В старом городе с ней нет диалогов и соответственно ее дом для меня закрыт.
Дом откроется только после встречи с Мишель в старом городе, до этого нужно завершить все задачи с Лисой в библиотеке и на пляже.

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
Дом откроется только после встречи с Мишель в старом городе, до этого нужно завершить все задачи с Лисой в библиотеке и на пляже.
So Lisa and I completed all the tasks, I don’t have any other tasks, only one single one and that is to find an air mattress. But Michelle's house is still closed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i stuck with Lisa and mysterious cards for Isabelle i have one card and when i go to Isabelle nothing happen
the first card you can speak to Isabelle about is the one you find in Brenda's Bedroom (the option won't appear if you only have Lin's), once you talk to Isabelle about that you can immediately talk to her again about Lin's one (if you have it)
Same here. I got one from lifting the bed, and I know there is another one in Lin's drawer. Do I somehow have to get her card?
yes, whenever :p
I got Lin's first in my last playthrough so I imagine you should be able to hers too (when she checks your 3rd chapter of homework)

Reactions: Unregistered

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
the first card you can speak to Isabelle about is the one you find in Brenda's Bedroom (the option won't appear if you only have Lin's), once you talk to Isabelle about that you can immediately talk to her again about Lin's one (if you have it)
I have the card from under the bed and the option to talk to Isabella lights up as new when I speak to her, but then I can't choose anything related to the card. So despite having the bedroom one I can't actually show it to her.

Last edited:

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
yes, whenever :p
I got Lin's first in my last playthrough so I imagine you should be able to hers too (when she checks your 3rd chapter of homework)
I've gone through the lessons already. I took the picture of the card in the drawer and asked about it from Oliver(?). I go to Isabella, Talk is marked as "new", and I have the option "Any news?", but that convo ends with "come back to me when you have something to show." And that's it.
I really hope I didn't sequence-break the game somehow...

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have that one and the option lights up as new when I speak to her, but then I can't choose anything related to the card. So despite having the bedroom one I can't actually show it to her.
I'm not sure what you're saying... if the option lights up as "new" then you have the option to talk to her about it, or should have... do you have a screenshot? Maybe go get Brenda's, I did both cards at the same time last time, maybe something has changed in the code to bug out the scene if you don't have both.
I've gone through the lessons already. I took the picture of the card in the drawer and asked about it from Oliver(?). I go to Isabella, Talk is marked as "new", and I have the option "Any news?", but that convo ends with "come back to me when you have something to show." And that's it.
yeah like I said earlier in my post (below the other guys part) Brenda's card is first then Lin's

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Exactly this is what happens to me with the card from under the bed

Seldoros

Oct 26, 2017
where is janice's home? How do I massage her?

I completed everything in 0.23 version, but this was the only thing I couldn't do.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes