• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
The question is simple. The game was buggy and as a result save games from v22 v23 had problems. So version v24 doesn't fix those bugs and a list of the new missions will never come out or there is the hope that maybe v24 is also buggy and a possible version v24.1 or v24.2 will resolve the situation. Honestly, not using my save bothers me a lot and I don't want to use another player's save, both for the character's name, for the player's appearance and for the customizations of everyone's clothes which cannot be saved separately :cry:.

EDIT

I had to retrieve my v20 save (it took me ages to find it :mad:). However, with that the quest problem is solved (no bug or black screen).
I also (like Eddemos) have the last 2 scenes with "?" on the PC, so are they part of an upcoming update or this one?
would you be willing to share your v20 save?

goxlittle

Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys.
In v24 Ive done the Emelie tasks, and after that nothing happens. How do I trigger the Brenda and Burgler tasks?

Last edited:

Titan2188

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 2816688

Overview:
Seaside Mystery is my new game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults.
The protagonist is a college student who, after tragic loss of his parents, moves to a small town to start his new life. Later he discovers that the small town isn't just an idyllic place as it might look from the first glance...
The game is Real Time 3D, click-to-walk type of game. In Seaside Mystery unlike The Twist your character can walk around and explore the locations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Twist
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Safe Code: HalloweenEmy

DOWNLOAD
Win (Uncracked): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.23.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Crack: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough - Bonus Content Code - Dress code

Zandalf thanks for the link - Thank you for the crack, skai

View attachment 1334067 View attachment 1334069 View attachment 1334070 View attachment 940064 View attachment 1334071 View attachment 940070 View attachment 940073 View attachment 940074 View attachment 1082005 View attachment 1082008 View attachment 1082009 View attachment 1082011 View attachment 1082012 View attachment 1082013 View attachment 1082014 View attachment 1082016 View attachment 1334068
You wanted to make money by saving the game, but you screwed up. This happens when you are greedy. But your hands are growing from the right place

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
when does the cracked version usually come out? I know that a crack is available but usually the cracked version gets uploaded too sometime after.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
So i did Emily quests and it end with sex in the shower. Also did Brenda living room kink sex. Is that all in this update, am i done until the next one?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when does the cracked version usually come out? I know that a crack is available but usually the cracked version gets uploaded too sometime after.
I think it depends on the Uploader, for a while they seemed to manually download the game and the crack, then combine them for the OP Download, I don't know if the change is because a new Uploader is doing things his way or if there has been a change in SOP, but it feels like a sure thing that if the Crack is in the OP, a separate "Cracked" version is unlikely.

Reactions: MangoTree

Kibad

May 12, 2017
How do i know i dont need to play the volleyball minigame anymore? i mean the first time i play with janice
I think i suck, and my mouse LB is kind bronken.
Do i get a reward? Do i win the game? There is a cutscene?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How do i know i dont need to play the volleyball minigame anymore? i mean the first time i play with janice
I think i suck, and my mouse LB is kind bronken.
Do i get a reward? Do i win the game? There is a cutscene?
The cutscene appears after you hit the volleyball 6 times in a row successfully.
It's just a bonus scene and not really important to progress in the story.

Reactions: Kibad
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes